May Locations

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Well it's too wet to do anything else so I'm going to curl up and finish the Hunger Games on my Kindle..maybe pay a few bills and work on my bed doll! Enjoy the day!:)

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
i knew it was gonna happen, thats why we came home.

hey j, ill beat a xxxx with another xxxx. LOL LOL LOL

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Got one of those "HUH???" loads today... all sounds normal, comes across QC.. del June 6.. excuse me? I call in, laughing, saying 'somebody made a mistake".. Caryn says, "NO, that's right! that's when they requested it by, but they say you can deliver tomorrow!"

ummm. . it better LOL.

Dale

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got one of those "HUH???" loads today... all sounds normal, comes across QC.. del June 6.. excuse me? I call in, laughing, saying 'somebody made a mistake".. Caryn says, "NO, that's right! that's when they requested it by, but they say you can deliver tomorrow!"

ummm. . it better LOL.

Dale

Huh???? :)

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

ummm. . it better LOL.

Dale

Had one like that I was 6 weeks ahead of scheduled delivery!!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok that is awesome how much did that arm cost and where do we get one? that would be awesome on Kurts sprinter!

It is not cheap at all. Except for the hitch itself it is all custom fabricated. Had it made at batteries plus in cambridge Ohio. I'll send you a pm.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

guido4475

Not a Member
Bringing one in to Windsor...

You told us twice now...lol.. .....So Ken is on the phone today, sharing his strategy with going to the yard, and getting a long run, etc....mentioning how there are not that many at the yard....He goes down for a nap before his pickup.....yet, in the meantime, I get a call from Larry....a nice load going to the yard...Me laughing the whole time...I bust my *** to get to the pickup early....loaded early...delivered early...not calling Ken the whole time...then I text him while on the phone with Rocketman...within seconds he calls me....calling me every name in the book cause I pod'd in front of him.....lol..The tables have turned.....What comes around goes around, Buddy!!!! lmao....It was fun! All in good humor...