May Locations

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My Fleetvision has been wacky since April errr yesterday :p Still can't log in, multible screens and errors coming up :confused:

---oh yeah, delivered somewhere in PA nap time

Last edited:

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well morning all got out of yard yesterday to beautiful Emporium PA the tree,s are getting there leaves back on them the creek was bubbling along deer was grazing on the edge of the woods could smell of freshly cut grass . so I delivered the load being only 52 miles from the homestead I thought DH home to mama ..lol this morning nag nag nag after your coffee could you get the lawn mower out & cut this grass .. please DISPATCH GET ME A LOAD .. I can see a fun time here in warren pa LOL a lawn mower that has not ran since OCT .& nag nag nag this needs paying & this etc etc . YEP the lawns need a trimming WOMBAT the mowerman

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I can see Pete out there cutting the grass...it's either that or buy mama a riding mower...*lol*

Good morning world!:)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok, now i found the right month to post in.......37,000 feet in the air headed out.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
I can see Pete out there cutting the grass...it's either that or buy mama a riding mower...*lol*

Good morning world!:)
jujubeans that's is the funniest thing I ever read on here maybe a push mower push pam push faster .. well looks like a trip to LOWES is coming up changed the plug nothing check gas yep pull pull pull pull pull pull nothing not even a puff of smoke & yes fuel is on .lol ouch looks like new lawn mower is on the scene

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning all, April is in the rear view and May is here. Hope everyone has a safe and profitable month. May the road rise to met your feet and the wind always be at your back

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning all, April is in the rear view and May is here. Hope everyone has a safe and profitable month. May the road rise to met your feet and the wind always be at your back

Double LIKE!

kurtkaoss

Active Expediter
Afternoon, all. Still sitting at home, waiting for the call. And I thought Indiana was a expedite freight hotspot. Oh well, crossing my fingers I get out today.

Hope you all are having a good day, and enjoying the beautiful weather.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
jujubeans that's is the funniest thing i ever read on here maybe a push mower push pam push faster .. Well looks like a trip to lowes is coming up changed the plug nothing check gas yep pull pull pull pull pull pull nothing not even a puff of smoke & yes fuel is on .lol ouch looks like new lawn mower is on the scene
well it started a little puff of smoke a rattle then wow it started .. Good i could not afford a new mower but grass is all mowed edges trim now for a coffee .. did I mention I forgot to turn gas on little lever under the carburette I did not notice took miss pam to see it was not on hey dumb head turn the gas on dah !

Last edited:

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
ok grass is cut nice job if I do not say so myself edges are trim & still no call from dispatch but hoping real soon before miss pam find another job for me to do .. PLEASE DISPATCH LOOK I AM BEING OVER WORKED HERE IN WARREN PA .. 50 MILES TO ERIE, 58 TO ST.MARYS, JAMESTOWN 12 MILES 129 TO BUFFALO NY, PITTSBURGH 183 .. LOOK OUT HERE SHE COMES PETER I NEED THESE WEEDS PULLED OUT AND GARDEN TUG OVER FOR ME TO BUY MY SUMMER PLANTS .. .. ..

guido4475

Not a Member
APB>>>APB>>>>>If anyone happens to come across a fresh loaf of Bunny bread please let me know of it's whereabouts....It was on the shelf in the van as of yesterday, but somehow it has evaded me....I really think it fell off the shelf and onto/into the freight I was carrying yesterday and is most likely in Canada at Toyota by now....

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
We mowed our yard yesterday. The grass was so tall in some spots it nearly killed the rider sheesh...

Sent from my XT897 using EO Forums mobile app
ok what a mistake it was DH from emporium pa to warren for 54 miles lawn cut edges trim my back oh my back gardens are weeded & dug over ready for planting lets see I could be now driving a load relaxed or sitting here enjoying a cold coke yes only coke a cola I am in service praying the phone will ring real soon , before this lady find another gardening job for me before she left for Lowes garden department you know peter I really hate that bush there it is ugly I can see that will be the next job , Any one in the warren pa your welcome to pop around for a cold coke if you want .... wombat