May Locations

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'M So scared of Snakes I once bought a pair of Snake Skin boots and it took me 6 months to get up the nerve to put them on !!!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
stepped on the scales this morning....and BINGO....
Since January this year.

STARTING WEIGHT
290.0 lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT

269.8 lbs

TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS

- 20.2 lbs

The year before I was 322 when the first stent was put in...
Total loss now.....50.2 Lbs.

Last edited:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Congratulations Babe! I'm proud of YOU!!! Steve...I usually don't carry a gun to the basement, but WTG! Turtle! I want that t-shirt! :)

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Congratulations Babe! I'm proud of YOU!!! Steve...I usually don't carry a gun to the basement, but WTG! Turtle! I want that t-shirt! :)

We just happened to be doing a bit of target practice. Otherwise, I would have been doing the club thing like you, or heading in the opposite direction.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
We just happened to be doing a bit of target practice. Otherwise, I would have been doing the club thing like you, or heading in the opposite direction.

Honest to God I just grabbed the first thing I got my hands on...I used a shelf...*LOL*

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
My feelings towards snakes are similar, but my methods of dispatching them differ.

Went to my daughters this afternoon and a snake decided to introduce itself to me near their pond. I did not inquire into his lineage, but sent a round from the 1911 Colt 45 I had in my hand its way. It now sleeps with the fishes. :cool:

was that your original issue side arm ? LOL

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Since January this year.

STARTING WEIGHT
290.0 lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT

269.8 lbs

TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS

- 20.2 lbs

congrats ovm:cool:

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Since January this year.

STARTING WEIGHT
290.0 lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT

269.8 lbs

TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS

- 20.2 lbs

Congrats, how did you do it......starving in a van. :D

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well ok before i write this yes i am a idiot a clown but please do not do what i did never ok ...
those of you that smoke ok & use a trusty ZIPPO lighter ouch !! NEVER FILL IT UP WHILST sitting in the drivers seat or passenger
i guess i filled my zippo on saturday morning before setting off on my trip ... as most zippo user know there is normanly a little leakage,,

well when i fill it there is but anyhow i filled my lighter put my can away in the cupboard and put lighter back together well i lit it wow flames came up the side of it and i dropped it in my lap where several droplets of zippo fluid has dropped when i fill my lighter,,

well my shorts was now burning & without saying to much a bit of landscaping was done was on phone to my friends tom & tina straight away after they finish laughing ..

all i can say is be very carefull around zippo lighters i am now using a disposal lighter instead ..

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
I'M So scared of Snakes I once bought a pair of Snake Skin boots and it took me 6 months to get up the nerve to put them on !!!!

ok coming from where i do if you got a snake call the wombat ok i love these creatures outback was a daily chore to pick up mr tiger, red belly black,brown , black , now the king brown he was different only thing for him was lead poision one bite no more WOMBAT !!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I hate all snakes. I used to live with someone way back that had a "pet" boa constrictor. I was not amused. Saying that it only bit him once was not very reassuring :rolleyes: I eventually got around to holding it, hanging it over my neck, but never really felt comfortable at all unless it was locked up.