May locations with banter

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Panther had a flat rate system when I was with them. Don't know if they still do. Didn't pay for DH after delivery. Wasn't for me.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got a shorty...dh to Portageville mo from Matthews Mo...deliver to Memphis Tn...will then head to thr "j" in Olive Branch...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped my Chicago load this morning. A couple hours later Carin called with a hot, hot, hot load to Toledo. As usual with a hot load to the car places it took 90 minutes to get unloaded. They are soooo efficient. At the Perrysburg J now.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Thinking about taking out the cargo partition from the new van. What do ya think?

Ken did that for a couple of reasons...easier to get from the front to the back...and if he winds up napping in the driver's seat it can actually recline. I think it was a good idea.

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Ken did that for a couple of reasons...easier to get from the front to the back...and if he winds up napping in the driver's seat it can actually recline. I think it was a good idea.

Those are the reasons I'm thinking of. Great minds think alike! Lol

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Memphis...ran down to the "J" in Olive Branch and "low and behold"...there is a Load 1 sprinter here...he has been here.....79 hours according to dispatch :eek:...no one is in it or they are napping...I guess as much as id rather not, I'll be heading up to West Memphis....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty in Memphis...ran down to the "J" in Olive Branch and "low and behold"...there is a Load 1 sprinter here...he has been here.....79 hours according to dispatch :eek:...no one is in it or they are napping...I guess as much as id rather not, I'll be heading up to West Memphis....:rolleyes:

I'm closing on 110.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Those are the reasons I'm thinking of. Great minds think alike! Lol
George the mech likes a bulkhead so does John...leave it in till inspection then take it out.....

oh oh....gulp...:eek:

parts be in by 10am 2morrow...will be out by noon...and headed east

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
why you do that...??? why not Jackson Tn?...

W. Memphis, Olive Branch same thing U R still #2,,,