May locations with banter

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dropped in Cincinnati, at the TA in Florence, across the E-way from the watertower, "Hi Ya'll" close to EO offices...

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Ken's on his way down to Laredo..picked up a load in Nogales. :)

Who is unit 192? I just got a call. Who ever is in 192 is having some troubles and soon we will NE transferring the load to my truck and get it down to Laredo.

Hope I can help out who ever it is so they don't have to go down!!!!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Who is unit 192? I just got a call. Who ever is in 192 is having some troubles and soon we will NE transferring the load to my truck and get it down to Laredo.

Shadow...are you at the J? It's Ken coming in and he does have your pickles along with the load...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

192 is Chef Dennis's old unit that he has a driver in now! :(

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Shadow...are you at the J? It's Ken coming in and he does have your pickles along with the load...

Juju I'm at the red roof inn in downtown San Antonio river walk. What's up with the sprinter? I have enough tools on my truck to fix the space shuttle!

guido4475

Not a Member
By the way he is describing the noise, it sounds like a possible driveshaft/carrier bearing problem.

At the yard, starting to empty out the van, and remove the items I have installed, preparing for the transition into something bigger and more useable, productive..Alot of work to do..So, with that in mind, if anyone is bored around here, feel free to come on over and lend a helping hand! Getting excited! John, is it alright if I put some of this stuff in the wash bay, out of the way, until the new one arrives? Alot of stuff in this van..lol..
Dropped the dog off at my parents yesterday..already missing him, but I figured it will be alot easier to do this transition without him here, and going out to MN to get it, also.

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
By the way he is describing the noise, it sounds like a possible driveshaft/carrier bearing problem.

At the yard, starting to empty out the van, and remove the items I have installed, preparing for the transition into something bigger and more useable, productive..Alot of work to do..So, with that in mind, if anyone is bored around here, feel free to come on over and lend a helping hand! Getting excited! John, is it alright if I put some of this stuff in the wash bay, out of the way, until the new one arrives? Alot of stuff in this van..lol..
Dropped the dog off at my parents yesterday..already missing him, but I figured it will be alot easier to do this transition without him here, and going out to MN to get it, also.

Sure, I think we have an empty blue shipping bin in the front of the wash bay. Why dont you load that up. Jeremy can take the forklift and move it over to the side of the warehouse so everything is safe as can be. Hate to leave stuff in the wash bay. To easy to get wet and not that secure. Congrats on the new ride!