May locations with banter

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
I didn't mean to start anything here. I knew that it would be very expensive which is why I didn't as for a fix. I just have hubby stand guard most times.
Very much appreciate the shower.
I do like the hall idea to the ladies room though. But hubby can use the exercise as much as me. Because there are times I won't be making it up the second set of stairs without an accident. We aren't there much to worry too much about it though.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Just put a doorway from the drivers lounge into the upstairs kitchen...I've got a sawzall! We could do this during the weekend!....:eek:

Small difficulty is that the drivers room sits a few feet lower than the office second story. We thought about that idea. Plus not a really good spot to punch through.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
NEVER!!!!:p

steps John?

Easier said than done. The stairs would have to cut into the area of the drivers room somehow. Then we would have to figure out how or more so where to cut into the upstairs wall.

Last edited:

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Oh well, just get a flip sign on the bathroom door and a lock that say occupied or vacant. But you poor guys will only be able to go one at a time that way though. LOL

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
John, you know that paper towel in the urinal you were talking about.....Tracy says if he would have had a coat hanger or something else to use he would have removed the one that was there today. He didn't have any tools to use and didn't want the germs, he apologizes for not taking care of it.

I can't believe men are soooo RUDE to do such a thing. You would think they would have pride in the place they work in. That is disgusting!!! I bet they don't do that at home!

Suggestion, maybe have a coat hanger hanging in there in order for the people who have pride and are willing to maintain the area they use properly.

I have another suggestion...it would solve the ladies bathroom problem to.....put an outhouse up outside for the guys to use....give that bathroom to the ladies. If they can't respect what they have they need to go outside like the animals do!

ps...not that I think there is a problem but I had to plunge the ladies bathroom today, it almost over flowed. No problems though it didn't make a mess and finally went down.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
John, you know that paper towel in the urinal you were talking about.....Tracy says if he would have had a coat hanger or something else to use he would have removed the one that was there today. He didn't have any tools to use and didn't want the germs, he apologizes for not taking care of it.

I can't believe men are soooo RUDE to do such a thing. You would think they would have pride in the place they work in. That is disgusting!!! I bet they don't do that at home!

Suggestion, maybe have a coat hanger hanging in there in order for the people who have pride and are willing to maintain the area they use properly.

I have another suggestion...it would solve the ladies bathroom problem to.....put an outhouse up outside for the guys to use....give that bathroom to the ladies. If they can't respect what they have they need to go outside like the animals do!

ps...not that I think there is a problem but I had to plunge the ladies bathroom today, it almost over flowed. No problems though it didn't make a mess and finally went down.

These are the conversations and the days that I think to myself......your life dream was to own a trucking company???? :D

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Yes John, be careful for what you wish for!

Guess it's just like anything else, you always have some that don't show respect for what is provided.

Guess that is why entitlement programs don't work.

LOL

By the way thanks for all you do for us, your drivers, your trucking company, you have built and operate a first class business and 99% of us really appreciate it and you.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes John, be careful for what you wish for!

Guess it's just like anything else, you always have some that don't show respect for what is provided.

Guess that is why entitlement programs don't work.

LOL

By the way thanks for all you do for us, your drivers, your trucking company, you have built and operate a first class business and 99% of us really appreciate it and you.

I hate to think who that 1% is....LOL:p