May locations with banter

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok, made a few calls this morning and it seems that it is slowed down today, not any need for what I have to offer..so while i would have liked to have done more, i did what i could to help those in needed....met some really good people and hopefully help more...

Talked to Jeremy and he figures moving east is in my best interest to get loaded tomorrow saometime so...i am heading toward Dexter MO...that will put me within 150 miles of better areas in most all directions....

Bye!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
In Rapid City...had to have the heat on last night..about 42 degrees...hopefully today goes well..I am expecting to be here at least 2 days however...

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I still haven't tried grits. That would be like surrendering.

Last edited by a moderator:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Grits...hmmmm...sound almost good for breakie...a lil butter and salt and pepper and it's a good comfort food. You owe it to yourself to try grits if you're in the south!

Now I know why the furnace kept coming on last night..I'd turned the Butt warmer down last night and the electric blanket on..had a few cats cuddling this morning when I woke up.

And it's windy as it can be, but it ain't raining!!!!!:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Done with the dealer for today...changed the turbo resonator out, just because, but the EGR and electric aux fan are both dust....parts ordered, now I have the day off...:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the risk of sounding technically challenged...isn't that the thingie for more than one lap top?

Is it any faster...the 4G thingie? *LOL*
Rapid is only 3G ....yeah I could also run my backup LP at the same time.....could watch 2 TV shows at the same time....lol