May Banter, Locations and ????

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Isis for breakfast? Group Rate? set up a time, or call me in the am, I'll go.

I will be asleep, if you see me.up at that time please knock me out and place me back on my bed.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I should be there around 0230 to crossdock. Then I'll be sleeping.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Good Morning all !! 1st cup of coffee done, sittin in my recliner watchin the morning news..need to head out to find a cover for the generator since i had a swingout rear carrier welded up yesterday and i installed it. Now just need to run a gas line from the gas tank on the truck to a quick disconnect fitting and a "primer bulb" to the generator and no more worrying about filling the gas tank in the generator again...cover will be today, gas line maybe on the road since I am hopin for a load out today...:D

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Still in NJ. Back on a plane home tonight and back in the office in the morning.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
The EO University is on the road tonight and in Monroe Mi...if I am not loaded by the 5 pam start time, i might stop up to sit in Nick & Jennys class and maybe get a quote on insurance from CIS...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The EO University is on the road tonight and in Monroe Mi...if I am not loaded by the 5 pam start time, i might stop up to sit in Nick & Jennys class and maybe get a quote on insurance from CIS...

LOL...not me....I get my fill of EO University right here in Mod School of Hard Knocks...hahaha

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
on my first cup and argueing with the cats...rabies clinic this afternoon in town and if I let them out I'll never catch them all... good morning guys!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Repair day today. Radiator showed up yesterday in good shape.. hopefully be done this afternoon and in el paso tonight. See who all is there when we get there, hopefully nobody. Not that we wouldn't want to see anyone but, ya know.

Last edited:

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Repair day today. Radiator showed up yesterday in good shape.. hopefully be done this afternoon and in el paso tonight. See who all is there when we get there, hopefully nobody. Not that we wouldn't want to see anyone but, ya know.

The Combine is there

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
I wondered if he was. Knew he was heading that way. Hopefully we won't see him but great if we do. Know what i mean.

mss1963

Expert Expediter
I wondered if he was. Knew he was heading that way. Hopefully we won't see him but great if we do. Know what i mean.
Yes I'm here got unloaded 7 Hrs early, now sitting at the J doing little thing's to the cornpicker.Just checked #2 and 1 sprinter Hopefully will get out today if not will see ya tonight....Be Safe.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Dispatch needs to get busy and boot em all out of there...Im headed that way :)

Thanks Brandon! Good load, good rate....just the way I like 'em :)