May Banter, Locations and ????

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Man I'm feeling sorry for dispatch today...*l*

gotta recharge the cell so don't call me right away..k?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL, So I DH a longggg way and get to the shipper 3 hrs early hopin to get loaded early and get on the road..Well there are 3 sprinters here and me....and one of them is from the carrier we got this load from....you all know what i am thinkin..double dispatch...so, i go see the shipping guy..he has a load going to the same consignee every hour for the next 5 hrs...but he doesn't have my pro# and what he has for my "protect time" is 2400 lbs less then what i am suppose to get...

So, I called dispatch and we wait and see whats going on...i am takin a nap...:rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL, So I DH a longggg way and get to the shipper 3 hrs early hopin to get loaded early and get on the road..Well there are 3 sprinters here and me....and one of them is from the carrier we got this load from....you all know what i am thinkin..double dispatch...so, i go see the shipping guy..he has a load going to the same consignee every hour for the next 5 hrs...but he doesn't have my pro# and what he has for my "protect time" is 2400 lbs less then what i am suppose to get...

So, I called dispatch and we wait and see whats going on...i am takin a nap...:rolleyes:

Evansville???

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Well...I topped it off perfectly... took another shorty...lol. It turned out exactly like the first one...dry run...then go back and get it anyway...lol.

Ive done mine for the foreseeable future. There is nothing to be gained for me running $100 loads that wind up taking 3 or 4 hours. I thought the last one was needed....and it was...by a partner carrier. Not what I had in mind.

Funny thing was when the last one cancelled, it went like this "yes, that load cancelled, but they said they have another one you can have"...lol. Another shorty of course. Proof that if you'll run stupid, somebody will give you all of it you want...lol.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Jacksonville, IL..hopefully get one outta here.. hate sitting on the weekend!

Dale

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I'm not saying a thing....lol..

Ah...go ahead. Just got through chattin with Xiggi at the yard. We were able to make fun of each other's dumbness! Lol.... its good to laugh it off a bit and hope for better brain function tomorrow...lol.

Hope everybody has a great weekend.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Loaded out if Sevierville, Tn to Decherd, Tn...will end up in ...Manchester Tn...:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Empty in Decherd, Tn @0245, 2 hrs early...At the Walmart in Manchester, Tn and goin to bed...:D

Last edited:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Good morning from el paso. Finally got up and running. Everything doing good so far. Took a little extra time but the llittle shop did a good job. Got into el paso late lastnight. Sitting #1 hoping dispatch can work some magic and save the week for us. Maybe even recoup some repair expense

I think he's having a grander coffee !!!!!!

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning from el paso. Finally got up and running. Everything doing good so far. Took a little extra time but the llittle shop did a good job. Got into el paso late lastnight. Sitting #1 hoping dispatch can work some magic and save the week for us. Maybe even recoup some repair expense

I think he's having a grander coffee !!!!!!

not breaking any land speed records lOL averaging a little over 25 miles per gallon

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the yard getting ready to head to Belvidere. Had a decent week.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums