May Banter, Locations and ????

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Good Afternoon from Manchester, Tn,...Just rolled out of the bunk and I need a shower...Thinkin I'll go get a room and shower and just lay around for now. Got Chili Mac in the frig for lunch, then Maybe head down to Club 44 for some wings later and then over to 2 blind pigs for some BBQ for dinner. Then I'll go entertain the "masses" with some "karaoke" at Mickeys later tonight....There is a Logans right behind the Wal Mart here so I'll go there tomorrow to eat and watch the race...

Got alot done this week. Preventative maintainance on the Cargo Max. Built and installed the Swingout carrier for the generator. Took care of some family stuff and spent a day with my oldest grandson..Even got a few runs in and made a few bucks....All in all today and tomorrow should be a good finish to a pretty good week!!! :D

Now if there was a truck wash close by..:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well..All plans are subject to change...:)....Got that good "over the weekend run!!! Picking up here going to a "undisclosed location" for a Monday AM delivery!!!

Thanks Caryn...:D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
well when you get there, tell Ken it was just a little leak...*lol*

Think I put too large of a quilt into the washing machine and then spun it too fast..didn't do it on the sheets!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Since I got all my indoor chores done...think I'll make some chicken fried steak..I'm hungry for some!

guido4475

Not a Member
Still sitting in Louisville......sooooo desperately need a load to finish off this so-so week...

Turned the rooftop a/c unit on, and took a nap...it must of got cold in here, covered up with the comforter during my nap...lol...I must of had it set too cold, it iced up...letting it thaw out, have a waterfall of water coming from the roof of the van....lol...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Loaded out od Atlanta International airport and heading to Pharr TX. for a Monday AM delivery...

Didn't take my 1st load this week until Thrus morning..lol and even with OVM "pullin strings" , i still will end the week with a "excellent" paycheck to the van!!! Got to love this business!!! :D

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Still in Jacksonville, IL... called to see if good area, and they said "hold tight", so here I is....

Dale

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded out od Atlanta International airport and heading to Pharr TX. for a Monday AM delivery...

Didn't take my 1st load this week until Thrus morning..lol and even with OVM "pullin strings" , i still will end the week with a "excellent" paycheck to the van!!! Got to love this business!!! :D

Hey now... We both made out like bandits! LoL... In Waco passing thru...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got loaded in Laredo once, felt horrible the next morning.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Shadow is in Laredo, OVM is on his way...is there anyone else from L-1 down there??? I dh'n over there to be 3-4th in line...might have to wait it out in McAllen....is there a Logans in McAllen??? :)