MAY all your dreams come true!

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good timing to fix this then (not hot in Ontario...yet...)
IMG_20170515_1215006_2.jpg
Think it was broken.

Turned down a $700 run yesterday, but grass cut, buick and sprinter fixed, laundry and dishes done, kids know my name again, and allowed to sleep in the house!

Wife was sick and instead of telling me she just put up with it. Think I overshot by working Mothers Day and leaving her with 4 kids after 2 weeks out

Tip for young expediters: when a woman says "do what you want" that is NOT what they mean ;)

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Trouble maker..

fb5c50e80bce3589b2311e98309cd5e9.jpg

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Reactions: RoadTime and Ragman

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After delivery ... started the van check engine light off and running driving normal . Ford says history code was crankcase pressure out of range . Cannot duplicate and the sensor tested normal they claim as when asked they couldn't tell me how they tested it . Sitting in Davenport may move Ottawa IL just for a change in scenery !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After delivery ... started the van check engine light off and running driving normal . Ford says history code was crankcase pressure out of range . Cannot duplicate and the sensor tested normal they claim as when asked they couldn't tell me how they tested it . Sitting in Davenport may move Ottawa IL just for a change in scenery !

Time to get a code reader, and try not to get confused and call it a Sprinter

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Waiting to load in Dallas, then probably end up back in Waco
Shorty, but good paying to cover all the DH

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Fun .. Fun ..driving ... people driving down there are Wak-ko drivers during rush hours ... only thing worse is the Austin - San Antonio crap ...

Meanwhile ... i am waiting to Load .... Lansing , Mi. to Clinton , Tn ..

hauling freight from a Pond near you

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a little run in with a small deer. Was able to swerve enough that it was just a glancing hit, not head on. Now the question is the repair shop wants $1,500 to repair. I can get all the pieces for under $400 and do the repair myself. FYI I have $1,000 deductible on my insurance. And bonus is I found a utube video on how to change the parts. You think I should do it myself? Save the insurance claim for the next hit?
d7f36b20a32117ccc91ef1ad784ea8bf.jpg

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a little run in with a small deer. Was able to swerve enough that it was just a glancing hit, not head on. Now the question is the repair shop wants $1,500 to repair. I can get all the pieces for under $400 and do the repair myself. FYI I have $1,000 deductible on my insurance. And bonus is I found a utube video on how to change the parts. You think I should do it myself? Save the insurance claim for the next hit?
d7f36b20a32117ccc91ef1ad784ea8bf.jpg

Bill after talking to you last week I doubt there isn't much you can do! Bumper cover and a grill should be easy peazy!

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bill after talking to you last week I doubt there isn't much you can do! Bumper cover and a grill should be easy peazy!

Thank you. And a snap on wheel opening trim piece plus a windshield washer bottle. Actually kind of looking forward to learning how it all goes together.