MAY all your dreams come true!

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

2000# hand load and unload. No extra pay.:(
Sure you didn't get a load of gravel for your driveway?
Doing some landscaping. Wednesday its another load of compost.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Filled up with gas there yesterday ... did see that theres a Walmart like 2 miles south on 35 ...west side ... possible Shade trees ...?

hauling freight from a Pond near you
That's good. Had not looked yet, but was hoping there was a Wal-Mart close by, I need to stock up a few things. Too tired to care this morning

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ntimevan

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Training to own one of the newer vans. My E350 Ford needed nothing for 1 million miles in engine or transmission.
Well, I didn't have the chance to reach the million with my E350, but the only "major" repairs on that van were the radiator and an ignition coil. I drove it for over 500K, then sold it when I got my first high top van...

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
called today.......4000 lbs.........80 per loaded mile........told them to have a nice day.....I don't run my truck that heavy......they might need to find one of those yellow 10,000 lb drivers.....
My dispatch tried once to hook me up with an over 4000 lbs load for $.70/mi... I said no, he insisted saying the run has a nice mileage (800+)...

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hard to believe last week we had frost, and this week into the mid-80s.

Oh wait... this is Michigan.
Glad I had the air going, woke up and it was 91F outside in Waco.
Hate to think what the van temp would have been without it.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
Last night the temperature was in the mid 60's, yet the ProMaster next to me was running his engine all night long. And the day before...

SGAVan1

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
called today.......4000 lbs.........80 per loaded mile........told them to have a nice day.....I don't run my truck that heavy......they might need to find one of those yellow 10,000 lb drivers.....
My dispatch tried once to hook me up with an over 4000 lbs load for $.70/mi... I said no, he insisted saying the run has a nice mileage (800+)...
This run was less than 250 miles but I was not going to do it regardless. Not even $200 at .80.......NO WAY!!!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Murray The Mad Magician got our week off to a quick start. Trenton NJ to Fluvanna TX. Yup, the great metropolis of Fluvanna. Still not even sure where that is but I am sure that a little DH will be in order after we drop.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app
f9c0544e4094cf5b80be26a956936236.jpg

Murray is Not an Ordinary dispatcher i have been told ..

hauling freight from a Pond near you

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What a day dh to Davenport... got a nice $$ back to Ottumwa! Sitting in mount pleasant as my Transit has suddenly developed a check engine light no boost and no a/c... deliver in the AM and then off to ford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk