MAY all your dreams come true!

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lots of freight right now...
Anyone running cheap, you're missing out .....
The .90 rate is still alive!
I got a call 8:30 am cst this morning for a run going east. It was a great run and pay, but someone wanted to run it cheaper. I'm thinking they ran it for. 80 to maybe. 85 maybe cheaper than that.

They'll always be folks running cheaper ..... always .... let 'em have it.
This past Fri was a typical example. I made myself available from home. Very active day. Bids to ME, OH, TX, MI ... at 4:30 in the afternoon when all the cheap guys were gone .. then they gotta deal with me.
Being patient & stingy pays!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I got a call 8:30 am cst this morning for a run going east. It was a great run and pay, but someone wanted to run it cheaper. I'm thinking they ran it for. 80 to maybe. 85 maybe cheaper than that.

They'll always be folks running cheaper ..... always .... let 'em have it.
This past Fri was a typical example. I made myself available from home. Very active day. Bids to ME, OH, TX, MI ... at 4:30 in the afternoon when all the cheap guys were gone .. then they gotta deal with me.
Being patient & stingy pays!
That's what I'm doing!

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wonder when they say "I'll bid 70 cents", actually how much they're bidding...

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Do you ever sleep?
emoji6.png

Surprisingly I always seem to find time to sleep. 5,560 miles by noon Thursday. Awesome week! Went back out last Wednesday.
emoji2.png
Ya, you mus half dose fancy 6500 Kelvin lights in dat Transom.