May 2011 Locations

tbcabs

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting here in Haw River, North Carolina..... What happened to spring in went from winter to summer :)

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
waiting at jfk airport to load at 0800am del to malvern,pa
then load in havre de grace,md going to valley view,oh

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Delivering in Dulles, VA. Predispatched for another one this afternoon. 5 runs in 7 days. 3642 miles. All at good rates.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Picked up Sunday in Toronto, delivered yesterday in Norfolk. Picked up yesterday in Norfolk, delivered at 2330 last night in up state NY. Pick up tomorrow in NJ heading for QC.

Sitting at the Petro off NY Thruway exit 41 for now. Heading for Bordentown a little while latter.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Seen this van in the flying j parking lot this morning here in laredo ....
aeffe9e4-2985-d10b.jpg

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Took a load of Medical Supplies to Tuscaloosa, AL Fire and Rescue (EMA)

They were trying to unload a van with a small rope. I told them I could help with that. Got out ye-o-chain and puller. Ended up helping them unload two more...

Attachments

• DSC00324.jpg
    DSC00324.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC00321.jpg
    DSC00321.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC00326.jpg
    DSC00326.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 74

Monty

Expert Expediter
Indianapolis .... so far I have deadheaded all the way from Kansas City ... :confused: .. I knew better than to go out there in the first place!

Be careful helping others Eddie .... I hear it violates the contract of some carriers!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Good job Eddie...

Asj, good thing you didn't get the picture with the unit # showing...Bolt will not be happy ...LOL...

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
OTE=Notanewbie;438676]Indianapolis .... so far I have deeadheaded all the way from Kansas City ... :confused: .. I knew better than to go out there in the first place!

Be careful helping others Eddie .... I hear it violates the contract of some carriers![/QUOTE]

If giving a helping hand in that situation violates my contract.....f'em.....

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Good job Eddie...

Asj, good thing you didn't get the picture with the unit # showing...Bolt will not be happy ...LOL...

Yah well da heck w/ them too....then get some dam loads out here...I am # 1 out of10 vans here w/ bolt....been here since Thursday....been # 1 since Fri. Am......not 1 phonecall!!!!!!
When do u call it and leave.......how bad does sinco de mayo screw with freight here..???????????

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Nota wrote:

Be careful helping others Eddie .... I hear it violates the contract of some carriers

:rolleyes: Rules are made to be broken...and any carrier that would have a problem with what Eddie did (and driver that would think twice about a rule prohibiting that kind of help) wellll as Asj said...F'em...:rolleyes:

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I.am so done w/ laredo was here 2 weeks ago and sat for 6 days .....got this load from rockford mi. To here pay was good (maybe not by chefs standards but good..lol) and wham...here I sit.....no more TX for me.....I could have got 1500 miles in the time I have been sitting here!!!!! ...only good thing its really cooled.off....high of.65 yesterday....78 today......

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Indianapolis .... so far I have deadheaded all the way from Kansas City ... :confused: .. I knew better than to go out there in the first place!

Be careful helping others Eddie .... I hear it violates the contract of some carriers!

Contract? We don't follow no stink'in contract.-lol

Didn't think twice about it, I really don't think Express-1 would have a problem with it. Those folks have gone through enough. Express-1 has shown this in the past about helping those in need.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Tornadoes.....its those quakes I would worry about out there....lol

I sleep right through earthquakes. My street has all underground power lines, no trees or power lines to fall down onto the houses. The only place you gotta worry about out here when an earthquake strikes is if you are on, or under a freeway overpass. Other than that, I sleep right through them. Let me see you try and sleep through a tornado as it rips the roof off your place, lol.

Well, I finally got paid from that company! It was within the 30 days in the contract, so I am not going to even diapute it at this point. I'm gonna count my blessings and be greatful I don't have to worry about it anymore. Still sitting here at home relaxing in my own bed and cooking a good baked pork chop and mashed taters dinner tonight. McDonalds gets old after about 4 weeks. I hope you get out of there assj. I have never been loaded out of laredo; ever!! :-(

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I sleep right through earthquakes. My street has all underground power lines, no trees or power lines to fall down onto the houses. The only place you gotta worry about out here when an earthquake strikes is if you are on, or under a freeway overpass. Other than that, I sleep right through them. Let me see you try and sleep through a tornado as it rips the roof off your place, lol.

Well, I finally got paid from that company! It was within the 30 days in the contract, so I am not going to even diapute it at this point. I'm gonna count my blessings and be greatful I don't have to worry about it anymore. Still sitting here at home relaxing in my own bed and cooking a good baked pork chop and mashed taters dinner tonight. McDonalds gets old after about 4 weeks. I hope you get out of there assj. I have never been loaded out of laredo; ever!! :-(

I don't believe a word he says, he's not there!

Everbody knows, there are no "blizzards" in southern California! :rolleyes: :D :D

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Contract? We don't follow no stink'in contract.-lol

Didn't think twice about it, I really don't think Express-1 would have a problem with it. Those folks have gone through enough. Express-1 has shown this in the past about helping those in need.

Attaboy! I wouldn't want to work for someone who had a problem with pitching in to help those who truly need it: "If not me, then who?" is a quote that comes to mind.
Someday, the shoe very well could be on the other foot.....

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Computer room to the kitchen, 18:00 food delivery time and then it is off to the couch to watch some movies! lol. I'm enjoying this week while I can!