May 2011 Locations

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
0400 on May 1st. Am I the only one awake?
Flying J, Blacksburg, SC

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Happy May Day everyone
(the closest Monday to May 1 is a holiday in England LOL)

Columbiana, Alabama - del in the a.m.

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
If your in Texas May 5th, Cinco de Mayo, make sure to enjoy the festivities and great food. My wife and I miss going to the festivities. Sure is a good time.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If your in Texas May 5th, Cinco de Mayo, make sure to enjoy the festivities and great food. My wife and I miss going to the festivities. Sure is a good time.

Due to recent changes in the population- you can enjoy Cinco de Mayo anywhere in the USA.......

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sitting here at the Ta near Springfield, MO at exit 88 I44. Waiting to deliver my load on Monday. Suffering with a sinus infection. Calculated miles for April and wound up with 6,309.

Last edited:

ErieBigDawg

Seasoned Expediter
Service appt. for the Sprinter @ Sprinter of Pittsburgh Monday 9 AM...then back in service after a week off!

I NEED the rest!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Just resting before the storm...lol
Mexico has Cinco de Mayo and we got Dos de Mayo!!!

ErieBigDawg

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting @ Sprinter of Pgh. For service. They said I will be here for the better part of the day...ALSO, no gaurantee that they will have the parts! Go Sprinter!!!! Arrived here at 8:15 from Erie.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Sitting here in sunny southern California. No tornado warnings to worry about and i'm gonna relax for a week and sleep in a real bed. Then it's back in service and hopefully a long load back east.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Sitting here in sunny southern California. No tornado warnings to worry about and i'm gonna relax for a week and sleep in a real bed. Then it's back in service and hopefully a long load back east.

Tornadoes.....its those quakes I would worry about out there....lol