March 2010 Location

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Sittin' at home on the couch .... just had some of the wife's chicken soup ...... lettin' that settle before I attack the Tollhouse cookies she just made ..... deliver tomorrow morning at Lordstown.

tjp - you get a load ? .... I didn't see ya when I stopped by there this afternoon for fuel ....

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Dakota, were you headed south on 69 yesterday? I saw a truck like yours and was wondering, yelled on the cb for you, but no answer.Wearing sunglasses?

What time? I was headed down from Fort Wayne to Indy around 4 to 6pm
I was wearing sunglasses
What were you driving?

I have an EO sticker on my rear door!!!

guido4475

Not a Member
What time? I was headed down from Fort Wayne to Indy around 4 to 6pm
I was wearing sunglasses
What were you driving?

Yea, I just come out of the Petro around that time and headed north.I was in my Ford Van.You looked like one bad dude with those glasses on!! lol.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Yea, I just come out of the Petro around that time and headed north.I was in my Ford Van.You looked like one bad dude with those glasses on!! lol.

I have sensitive eyes, I almost always wear sunglasses, during the day at least:cool:

I saw about 6 expeditor vans headed north
I always see a ton of vans on 69

Oh BTW
Fort Wayne Truck Stop now has Wifi

guido4475

Not a Member
I have sensitive eyes, I almost always wear sunglasses, during the day at least:cool:

Oh BTW

I appreciatte the tip on the wifi, I use my AT&T aircard.And the last time I ate there, well, lets just say the results werent good..lol

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Oh BTW

Boy, you don't get out much. They had wifi for a very long time. Even a Flying J hot spot.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Still Home, Getting ready for Drs. Appt. This Morning and if Everything Checks out ok, Then Back in Service Ready to Git "R" Done....:D

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Getting ready to leave Omaha Nebraska. Will be in Monroe Michigan tonight to get my van titled and registered in the morning, then it is off to Ithaca New York to pick up some very expensive grandfather clocks. Sell y'all in a couple weeks after I sign on with Bolt, or on the way up to NY.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Sitting in Lapeer Mi outside Flint waiting on load since yesterday. Thinking of heading south if I dont get a load today

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I appreciatte the tip on the wifi, I use my AT&T aircard.And the last time I ate there, well, lets just say the results werent good..lol

Much better to venture across the street to the....(no not the titty bar:eek: ) Liberty Diner good food

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
had a very enjoyable allthough very short and interupted visit with moose in denver on monday. then p/u and headed to phoenix got empty and are now in el paso wating to head east then home to do the taxes and get plates, spend some time getting rested before getting at it again. moose sent email to you via pm.

Shadowpanda

Seasoned Expediter
At the Omaha J. Sitting...and sitting...aaaaand sitting. Ok I've only been here 18 hours, and I DID turn down a load to Eugene. And had two offers I didnt get.
I don't sit well. If I wanted to sit I would go back to a desk job.