looking for loads

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I want to apologize to anyone that has read my comments in this thread directed towards the col - I was way, way out of line. What I said was plain not civil, nor was it right.

I'd been out for five weeks .... dunno if that had anything to do with it or not .... or whether I had just simply come down with a bad case of dickwaditis .... :eek:

At any rate you have my sincere apologies.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Yes it is nite. Much better. Depending on your safety rating and claims history you estimates are plenty high. Other costs are relative. You need to average them over a "long haul period". This seems to be something many can't do in this business- - - average things out over a period of weeks rather that what is currently staring you in the face on the qualcom. Makes a big difference in attitude. The bottom line is much better, but, the real reward, is, not having to deal with sophomoric dispatchers, really stupid run offers, and setting with 100 other trucks groveling for freight, that may never come. I choose where I go, I choose at what rate I go, I choose how busy I be - - - not someone else. And for me, that takes care of the pucker factor. The big pucker factor relief came when I finally saw the light, and quit giving drivers and o/o opportunity to do good things. What a relief!

JohnW

Seasoned Expediter
Hey Hey

Just logged in cargosuccess com and its really good online load board(new one but much better and detailed:cool:)...there is a 7 days trial but believe me i registered an the prices(that are promotional-hurry up)are really low for all the job you will get...
and you don't need the phone..everything is done online...no faxing no nothing...
just try it and u'll c

John .

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
is it just me or does it seem funny that the last 2 posts are basicly advertisments by first time posters?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
People think I am crazy, but there is a reason why we lock threads after 30 days on some forums.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I just looked at that site. The guy said there is a trial. That's bs. All they say is they have a refund policy and I'm sure like anyone else they'll hassel the crap out of you before giving you that refund.

JohnW

Seasoned Expediter
Hm..I know i'm kind a newbie here ..but anyway for the ones without "prejudices"-Hi:cool:and the one that really! checked the web site(PyleDriver you know what an INFORMATION does to a work...)...
the other comments...I wont say much.....the sites tells enough...it's new..fully automated online load board...no faxing the insurances no...(what's so strange things do improve!.. 21st Century ha?)
And yep.Its a trial..FREE!..and SEE the prices...I'm not gonna copy/paste here...cause I only RECOMMEND not ADVERTISE...I do apologize if you got me wrong...
Sorry for being new:D,i just don't see how my presence here makes somebody---->crazy?!

Anyway....
Just me.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
You misunderstood what I said I do believe. Anyone can get a username on this site. Meaning someone from a load board website could get one and advertise for free, which is against the code of conduct. I'm just saying, when your first post is promoting a product and it is followed up by another first time poster basicly promoting the same product as well it seems a little fishy. Like maybe someone got 2 user names to promote cargosuccess.com, I mean weirder things have happened.