Load One Feb Thread (so original lol)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Not sure what filters you are asking about. I had it filtered to show orange units. So, the Orange Unit filter :D

I just now opened up the app, clicked the Map icon, then clicked the orange truck icon, then zoomed out to find all of the non Load One units are curiously concentrated in the southeast, and utterly absent everywhere else in the country. It's possible, but unlikely.

But I emailed the screen shot to the app support peoples.

Reactions: jelliott

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Per tech team....

It’s because we do a 1000 mi radius search of alliance trucks from their location to show orange trucks within that range. There are 27,000+ units in alliance so we only show relevant ones near their position.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

guido4475

Not a Member
Arrived 16 hours early. They were there, but wouldn't answer the door. Delivery as scheduled in the a.m. Last 50 miles in Mich snow covered roads, as usual for Michigan. New Bridgestones performed flawlessly. Doing laundry, and now at Texas Roadhouse. Still snowing.

Reactions: jelliott

guido4475

Not a Member
Stopped snowing but 14 degrees. Water based load that cant freeze is holding strong at 52.5 degrees on the floor by the back door. Heat gun is an excellent thing to have in a vehicle. Great for tire temperature readings, brake rotor temperature readings to see if all 4 brakes are working properly. Great for hub temperature readings too. Considering taking the day off to get caught up on things to do. Sign and mail taxes into the IRS, copy all of that at officemax, book a moving company, go to the post office, let the roads thaw, etc..

guido4475

Not a Member
Unloaded. They sent someone in. They musta realized just who they were dealing with...The power of One. Load One....

This forum is about as lively as a morgue....lol. A one sided conversation. Reminds me of marriage....lol.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I'm finally back in service. I feel well enough after having the flu all week.
It's really tough when everyone is sick at the same time. Especially since our 18 months old granddaughter is living with us now too. Two sick kids and three sick adults does not make for happy times.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
If you have not downloaded the latest update (from last week) to the driver app PLEASE do! The scanning function is working great!!! So much better than it has in the past and the quality is coming over better than the in cab omnitracs as well!

Reactions: ntimevan

guido4475

Not a Member
If you have not downloaded the latest update (from last week) to the driver app PLEASE do! The scanning function is working great!!! So much better than it has in the past and the quality is coming over better than the in cab omnitracs as well!

Even I, Mr. Critic, am pleased and overjoyed with it. Why, it works so good, it's almost sexual.

However,......lol..

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hmm, Winter wonder land at home in Port Huron this morning :mad:
Yeah, caught me by surprise (again) :rolleyes:
Not much for weather watching when I'm home :D
Normally get half a dozens alerts when something like this strolls into town.
Maybe it was Lake effect snow? IDK, haven't looked outside my radius.

Enjoying my stay at home too much, keep thinking this may turn into mid-winter vacation ;)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Was wondering why I was feeling colder then usual.
Hmm, maybe the outside temp at Zero has something to do with it :rolleyes:
At least it's all up hill from here ;)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Even I, Mr. Critic, am pleased and overjoyed with it. Why, it works so good, it's almost sexual.

However,......lol..

Got to see Guido this morning in the shop and not one negative app comment!!! If we got him up on it we are gooooooood to go! :)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think home boredom is starting to set in.
I was planning on going back into service, but a little hesitant with the pending ice storm of doom scheduled for Wednesday :rolleyes:
Will see what actually happens. Worse case, I'll stay home and do my taxes :D

guido4475

Not a Member

However,......lol..

Got to see Guido this morning in the shop and not one negative app comment!!! If we got him up on it we are gooooooood to go! :)

I was being humble, caring, and sensitive to your feelings...lol.....you have so much on you're plate.

The scanner works beautifully. Perfectamundo. But I still dont have the weather part and am still on central time, app wise.....lol..

The wash bay presoak hose has been broke at the wand for some time now. Surprised it hasn't burst yet. But the wash works perfectly. Chemicals do their job for an excellent touch free wash.

Still trying to understand the reasoning about the restroom thing....lol...but you are the boss..

Other than that, everything is kopastectic.....lol.

What I wouldn't give to be this semi driver for a day...lol