Load One Feb Thread (so original lol)

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I did an overnight run to Indiana last night. After delivery this morning I only had one hour left on my 14 hour clock. I then received three load offers through the app. All picking up right away. Since I was out of hours I declined each one and called the dispatcher to let them know I was out of hours until tonight. I would have gladly accepted all three. I guess the app isn't tied in with our HOS.

Sent from my SM-T597V using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It displays for operations but it is still a manual process. We are going to meet tomorrow and discuss if we can filter and build the logic around it to automate it.

Reactions: jjoerger

guido4475

Not a Member
So far today is productive and smooth running. The movers were quick and careful. Worth every penny. They did the move in 2 hours, 1 hour under the 3 hour minimum rate of $360.00. No getting new tires for the lawnmower mounted. Laundry, visit a freind, and a few groceries before I go back in service. It was an excellent week workwise. Load One dispatchers did good.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So far today is productive and smooth running. The movers were quick and careful. Worth every penny. They did the move in 2 hours, 1 hour under the 3 hour minimum rate of $360.00. No getting new tires for the lawnmower mounted. Laundry, visit a freind, and a few groceries before I go back in service. It was an excellent week workwise. Load One dispatchers did good.
Please change your Calendar to March ....

guido4475

Not a Member
Please change your Calendar to March ....

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Sexual frustration will do this to a guy....lol..

I'm sure that you can relate !!!!....lol

Reactions: ntimevan