Load One Feb Thread (so original lol)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Will get the pre soak hose checked asap.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

guido4475

Not a Member
The wash bay presoak hose has been broke at the wand for some time now. Surprised it hasn't burst yet.

Unless it recently happened. It was fine when I used it last week o_O

The red hose where it is clamped onto the metal presoak wand is ripped and kinks. How could you of not noticed? It will kink and stop the flow of presoak. Last time I was here was before Christmas and it was like that.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The wash bay presoak hose has been broke at the wand for some time now. Surprised it hasn't burst yet.

Unless it recently happened. It was fine when I used it last week o_O

The red hose where it is clamped onto the metal presoak wand is ripped and kinks. How could you of not noticed? It will kink and stop the flow of presoak. Last time I was here was before Christmas and it was like that.

IDK, I didn't have any problems using it, or notice anything like that :confused2:

guido4475

Not a Member
What restroom thing?
Guido wants something similar for His Long Visits in there ...

I never understood wealthy people havi g a chair in the bathroom. What, do they prefer an audience??

But, you're suggestion is a good one. Are you aware how long it takes to properly poop out an Obama and wipe my Hillary??

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Pre soak hose does that every few months and we cut it and fix it again and again.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning everyone. Hope you are all staying safe and warm. Hopefully spring will come sooner than later!

guido4475

Not a Member
I'm in Jackson,GA. Been very quiet. No calls for 24 hours. Is it really slow again?

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

Slow again? Did it ever pick up, I hadn't noticed :rolleyes:

It's been up and down, but in a good way for me, timing was good, as I am spending so much time getting my Moms affairs in order, healthcare things, Anthem, arrangements for a mover, everything. Took advantage of the warm weather when I was in it to do things on the van that I couldn't do in the colder climates. I really need to start paying more attention to myself physically is what I need to do. The next 2 weeks are going to be hectic as I try to work around movers and doctors appointments while still trying to make money.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The industry is definitely seeing a slow start to 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Last night the Tennessee office booked me on a load going from Atlanta to Arkansas and a preplanned load from Tennessee to Maryland for the weekend. I got to the first pick up and discovered the freight had left on an LTL truck 4 hours earlier. This of course led to a dry run and a cancellation of my preplan. I'm now back at the J in Jackson, GA. I was number 1 when I left, now number 3.
It seems to me if you have a load cancel you should be bumped up to number 1 on the board. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-T597V using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Last night the Tennessee office booked me on a load going from Atlanta to Arkansas and a preplanned load from Tennessee to Maryland for the weekend. I got to the first pick up and discovered the freight had left on an LTL truck 4 hours earlier. This of course led to a dry run and a cancellation of my preplan. I'm now back at the J in Jackson, GA. I was number 1 when I left, now number 3.
It seems to me if you have a load cancel you should be bumped up to number 1 on the board. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-T597V using EO Forums mobile app

You are supposed to be. On a dry run the hours should be reset. I will message ops.

Reactions: jjoerger