Load One Feb Thread (so original lol)

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I got a good load for tonight. I don't think they had a chance to reset my hours. It's good to know that the hours are supposed to be reset. It pays to have a lift gate. Sometimes it doesn't matter what number you are on the board if you have the right equipment.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

guido4475

Not a Member
Well got home last night from Isurance meetings. Home laundry and 12 hours later waiting to go wheels up again

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Why is is s bad idea to pick up a woman at a laundromat??

Because if she cant afford a washer and dryer she sure wont be able to support a man..lol....

Last edited:
Reactions: jelliott

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning! Good start to the asset side of the business this morning. I like seeing that! Hope everyone got through the windy weekend ok. Starting my morning off at Omnitracs in Texas.

guido4475

Not a Member
Why does the weeks total revenue in the upper blue portion of the apps home page default to the previous week instead of the current week?

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why does the weeks total revenue in the upper blue portion of the apps home page default to the previous week instead of the current week?
Once last week is pd out to you it will , usually on Tuesday.
Or just slide it 1 position to the left and there is this week...

Reactions: jelliott

guido4475

Not a Member
Had a great weekend. Made room in the storage unit for the incoming furniture this coming Saturday. Went to Moms apartment and bubble wrapped all 9 pieces of furniture. Solid oak. Very heavy. Glad I hired movers to move it. Stopped at Zappitelli's to get 2 spaghetti dinners to go, and had dinner with Mom in her room at the nursing home. Great couple of hours. I cant believe how much Mom has improved. Had a call from Load One. Great load picking up mon morning. Because of the high winds, they had no electricity. Couldnt ship. Dry run. Had a few load offers, no go. Went to Arthur Treachers (the last one in existence?) And had lunch. Agent called. Electricity back on. Cool. Unloaded 12 hours early. An excellent day. Now watching E.T., the movie....lol

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Wow I didn’t know any were left in business.

guido4475

Not a Member
Wow I didn’t know any were left in business.

There used to be about 15 of them. Several in the greater Cleveland area, several in the New Jersey turnpike service plazas, (in the Nathan's restaurant part), Miami there were a few, Breezewood, Pa was one, and I hear there is a billboard for one in Columbia, SC. I love their fish. The chips are the same ones that Dennys serves. What I dont get is that Arthur Treachers is such a better tasting and less greasy of a fish than Long John Silvers, (a sponge of Grease,) and Captain D's, (better than LJS), but yet, they arenesrly extinct. I suggested to the Arthur Treachers owner in Youngstown to add Popeyes chicken to her business. That would be perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalscott

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got my access to the drive cam info today via "App Only access".

Pretty disappointing that I can't view any triggered events, unless I'm being put in a time out :rolleyes:

Even though it says I've exceeded my goal and the fleet average since October, I've had the same two "high Impact Events" showing up every month, that drop my score.

It would be nice to be able to see what triggered these events, so corrections in driving can be made if needed.
You know the "teachable moment" the website talks about ;)

But mostly, just disappointing that all the cool stuff shown on the website isn't available to us.
Hope that will be changing :D

Reactions: guido4475