load 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Thank you, everyone! I appreciate it. There is only so much nagging one can take from OVM !! I hate to see what marriage is like to the man !! lol..

Welcome guido!! You'll like it here. Spent most of yesterday afternoon with OVM before he had to take his nap. All I can say is where are my pickles???????

mdscott

Seasoned Expediter
Re: load 1 need info

My wfe and I are straight trk drivers. We have been doing this for 4 years,and enjoy what we do, but , it might be time for a change. We talked with Bryan on the phone yesterday and he seems like a very straight up person and answered a lot of questions but we would like to talk to some owners who are with Load-1 and get some feedback.If you could PM us with contact info we look forward to talking with you. Thx We own our truck.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Welcome guido!! You'll like it here. Spent most of yesterday afternoon with OVM before he had to take his nap. All I can say is where are my pickles???????

In the back of his sprinter...don't worry...I'll send out more after he comes home for christmas..:)

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Hey everybody there is a great new thread started in this same forum that deals with Load One, and some of the great things that John has instituted for you, your additional thoughts would be appreciated by all here. How about it, could you help out with a few comments in the other thread after posting your informative information here?

guido4475

Not a Member
Re: load 1 need info

My wfe and I are straight trk drivers. We have been doing this for 4 years,and enjoy what we do, but , it might be time for a change. We talked with Bryan on the phone yesterday and he seems like a very straight up person and answered a lot of questions but we would like to talk to some owners who are with Load-1 and get some feedback.If you could PM us with contact info we look forward to talking with you. Thx We own our truck.

It is definately worth the move.Load One and John tell it how it is, and do not cover things up with bull**** salesman talk.They put it in our terms.What a breath of relief..Pro driver all the way here, in every way.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I couldn't do that.

IMO I don't think anyone on here has been "that naughty" that it justifies that. :p

And who knows one time they may write something that you may actually want to know :D

"Even a broken clock is right twice a day" ;)
'Ignore' is for folks who want to hear only what they want to hear, IMO. No matter how much I may generally disagree with someone, I still want to hear what they have to say.
Well - mostly. I could do without most of the inane, trite, and repetitive junk that is taking over too many otherwise good threads, but I've been overruled. And ignored. And insulted.
How about another Load 1 thread - are we sure 3 is enough?:confused:

Reactions: 1 person

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day" ;)
'Ignore' is for folks who want to hear only what they want to hear, IMO. No matter how much I may generally disagree with someone, I still want to hear what they have to say.
Well - mostly. I could do without most of the inane, trite, and repetitive junk that is taking over too many otherwise good threads, but I've been overruled. And ignored. And insulted.
How about another Load 1 thread - are we sure 3 is enough?:confused:

Your off topic again!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
yea and besides the non Load 1 people cant post there can they??

And that 1000 post belongs to John . so watch for it

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
But we are so close to the 1000 post mark!

Well we seem to have members that deliberately click on this thread all knowing what they will probably see and then make objections....as our leader Lawrence has stated...you can not direct a conversation without problems....a certain member has tried by starting a couple threads now that have died a slow death and sunk off the page....proof that direction does not work...

is this 998? *LOL*

Englishlady ya blew it...*lol*

here it comes....wait for it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.