load 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I think it would be an even better tool if you could search other cities as well. More info helps everyone to make better decisions. I just have to see if I can catch my breath long enough to see if the software guru's can make my thoughts into reality!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
How do you use Macro 19. I am a Qualcomm Dummy....LOL

PS. My scanner stopped working today Rene is gonna Kill me...:eek:

First off, it may not have loaded yet. It may take 24 hours for it to upload to all of the units. Do you see a macro 19 yet?

What is up with the scanner? Shoot me an email on it.

guido4475

Not a Member
I tried it, it works.It also asks you to type in a zip code for different areas other than where you may be at.

guido4475

Not a Member
Hit the compose button, or what ever you call it,Then scroll down to macro 19.Real easy and useful.Real quick response on a nagging drivers ..lol. suggestion.Awesome.

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Thanks Guido. I sent the zip code info just waiting to see the response now. I hope I am the only one in Dallas Tx

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I do love that **** car!

When I looked at the map before I left, you were the only straight within a couple hundred miles down there.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hey Guido!! You think you could just change that logo and slide in un-noticed!?!?!?

Welcome to the house!!!:D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
:cool: GUIDO congrats on your upgrade hope your wheels
keep turning . :D

Gotta love Guido's coming out party!! Guess that means I add you to the pickle list? congrats...and smart move!

John...way to go on the macro 19...you are just too good to us!:)

guido4475

Not a Member
Thank you, everyone! I appreciate it. There is only so much nagging one can take from OVM !! I hate to see what marriage is like to the man !! lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.