load 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
lets get the info on them.looks like alot of people jumping on this boat!

What do you want to know? I have been with them since May of this year and they run me pretty hard. I'm running a Straight truck if that helps.

Every singe staff member is great to deal with and in the event you have a problem you can bet the staff is on it right away! John and the rest of team at Load-1 take care of the drivers better than any company that I have seen. They do little extra things for you now and then that make you want to run even harder for them.

All in all great place for owners & drivers to be.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
here at the office..wombat is here too...John E loaned him the company truck whilst his is down for engine work...there ya go...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
John currently lives in fear, lol.

Shadow, thanks for all the kind words!

Underdog, feel free to give recruiting a call or if you shoot me a pm with an email address we can get some info over to you.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Shadow, thanks for all the kind words!

Underdog, feel free to give recruiting a call or if you shoot me a pm with an email address we can get some info over to you.
Time for that coffee run?...lol

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
here at the office..wombat is here too...John E loaned him the company truck whilst his is down for engine work...there ya go...

With both you guys at Taylor, I imagine the place is jumping. Glad we cleared up that it's wombats truck. I'll deduct the repair costs on the E-Z Payment plan.

As for Load 1, we wouldn't be anywhere else.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

There's an app for that

1249384-p-DETAILED.jpg

Fight shorts with shorts.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wonder if John knows about "the shorts" yet. Then he'll know fear. :D And no, I don't mean those amateur level shorts shown above, "the shorts".

Status
Not open for further replies.