load 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
If you ever need local work done around Fort Wayne, or work that would get them home most if not all nights. I have two straight truck drivers that are hungry for work.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
You make innuendo that I do not understand scores from Safety Evaluation Areas issued by the FMCSA.
I consider the SEA scores for Load One … high.
In a SEA score carrier comparative environment their score is not average. Not opinion, just fact.
Lastly, while you may not feel I have the rectitude to comment, your post says little about your credentials to criticize me.

Rectitude?? Is that subjective or objective?? Credentials...I have none.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
If you ever need local work done around Fort Wayne, or work that would get them home most if not all nights. I have two straight truck drivers that are hungry for work.

I will check with our VP of Operations. We were just with a customer Friday that had a lot of work in NW Indiana, but I am not sure of the details. I will check on it tomorrow and get back with you.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
John do you have a age limit on the vans/Sprinters? I have a 2002

We prefer 5 years or newer. But if the unit is in good shape, well maintained and passes inspection in our shop we are ok with older units. I have seen 2 year old junk and 8 year old beauties.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Iam having a problem adjusting to this strange feeling of not being tethered..I think it is called freedom....;)

I'll report back more about this weird happening as it happens...:p

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Iam having a problem adjusting to this strange feeling of not being tethered..I think it is called freedom....;)

I'll report back more about this weird happening as it happens...:p

No worry juju can tug on the reins when necessary. :D

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Well, it sounds like you guys are all doing well at Load One LLC. I met a few of you at the Load One booth at the Expo this year. Glad OVM made over to Load One. We hope to put a unit on in the coming months or a local truck out of Medina, Ohio if John is okay with that. Me and my wife heath is better now after some heath problems. Stay safe out on the road guys. :)

Last edited:

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Just found out we(Thundersnow Enterprises) are approved to haul for Load 1, all the paperwork went through. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.