Life Changes

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Wow Joe, you and Jan enjoy. You will be fine. There comes a point when decisions like this have to be made. Like we have always kept ever present, we love what we do but we have a life and family. Take care and dont be a stranger. TNT

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Wow Joe, you and Jan enjoy. You will be fine. There comes a point when decisions like this have to be made. Like we have always kept ever present, we love what we do but we have a life and family. Take care and dont be a stranger. TNT
Ya can always open a 24 Hour fitness franchise:cool: Best to you and the hot lady that puts up with you.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thanks to all! Now, let's see, today's work load? Start loading the decoys into the boat, get out the perch rod, visit with my brother and nieces........... LIFE! :D

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Good luck, Joe! Sorry to see you guys go, but know it's for the right reasons. Thanks for the advice you gave us when we were first getting started. Wish we could have met up more often than we did, it was always fun :)

Hope to make it up to go fishing sometime! Good luck, my friend!! And give our best to Jan, your father and her mother.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Good luck, Joe! Sorry to see you guys go, but know it's for the right reasons. Thanks for the advice you gave us when we were first getting started. Wish we could have met up more often than we did, it was always fun :)

Hope to make it up to go fishing sometime! Good luck, my friend!! And give our best to Jan, your father and her mother.

Be sure to give us a shout if you find yourself the the area! The boat is ALWAYS ready to go!

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Although I don't comment here much anymore, I read a lot! Best of luck in your "new adventure"! Enjoy that time at home :)

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Due to circumstances, beyond our control, Jan and I have made the decision to end our expediting career. My Dad, needs help, Jan's Mom may soon need it as well. Add to that a number of other factors and it's time to leave.

We have a lot to do over the next few weeks, job interviews, looking into selling the truck, etc.

We will miss the many friends we have made in our nine years in this business. It was always fun to meet up with those we knew while out there.

I want to thank everyone in here who have helped us over the years, we could have not made it without your help.

We are looking forward to the new challenges that await us and will be able to draw on skills we learned in this business to help us succeed in whatever we take on in the future.

Wow, I'm shocked but I understand. May God bless you as you make these life changing moments. Please stay apart of the Expediters Online family. At the children's home I lived in Xenia, Ohio we have shirts that say we are family. Maybe we can get some shirts made for all the Expedite Expo that say. Expediters Online "We are Family". Good luck to you and Jan. Just remember you're still part of the EO family and always will be.

Last edited:

wimpy007

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
US Army
Joe, like we said in the ASA, never goodby just see you at the next posting. Be safe my friend and the best to your wife , and to your father who raised a stand up son.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Diane and I wish you and Jan the best, Joe. We are glad we got to meet you on the road and visit you and your father in your home. You spoke then about your plan to take care of him when the time came and now you are. That is an impressive commitment to family. Now that you are home, may you have more time to hunt and fish.

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hi Joe, Good luck to the both of you. My Dad is 91 and I can relate.
Linda and I always enjoyed your and Jans' company.

Take care my Friend.
Linda n Dave Terry

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hi Joe, Good luck to the both of you. My Dad is 91 and I can relate.
Linda and I always enjoyed your and Jans' company.

Take care my Friend.
Linda n Dave Terry

One of the few things we are going to miss about this business is meeting up with the many friends we have made out here.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Maybe we can get some shirts made for all the Expedite Expo that say. Expediters Online "We are Family".
And maybe matching 1979 Pittsburgh Pirate style ball caps? Ah, now I have that song running on a loop through my head.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It is nice to leave any career on your own terms. Good luck to both of you! If you ever decide to get back into expediting, your years of experience driving a straight truck should help qualify you for a gig in a van.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
it is nice to leave any career on your own terms. Good luck to both of you! If you ever decide to get back into expediting, your years of experience driving a straight truck should help qualify you for a gig in a van.

lol! A van?