Life Changes

ATeam

Retired Expediter
One of the few things we are going to miss about this business is meeting up with the many friends we have made out here.

I hear that. In the neighborhood, the meet-ups are with the same people over and over again, and the exciting talk is on the level of someone's garbage can being found tipped over in the morning. On the road, the faces change all the time in the meet-ups and the stories are more interesting to hear and fun to tell because everyone in the group understands each other's life and work.

46407375.jpg

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I hear that. In the neighborhood, the meet-ups are with the same people over and over again, and the exciting talk is on the level of someone's garbage can being found tipped over in the morning. On the road, the faces change all the time in the meet-ups and the stories are more interesting to hear and fun to tell because everyone in the group understands each other's life and work.

View attachment 9818

Here I am going to be FORCED to spend time with my hunting buddies, telling lies, stories and making new memories. Then THOSE can become lies and stories! :p

I plan on taking over some projects out at the Pointe Mouillee Waterfowl Festival and doing more with Ducks Unlimited.

I will look for "summer work" at some of the State parks etc, unless I start a new business.

It's busy time again!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Joe - all the best to you and Jan on this new journey. Don't be a stranger to the EO community!

Deville

Not a Member
Due to circumstances, beyond our control, Jan and I have made the decision to end our expediting career. My Dad, needs help, Jan's Mom may soon need it as well. Add to that a number of other factors and it's time to leave.

We have a lot to do over the next few weeks, job interviews, looking into selling the truck, etc.

We will miss the many friends we have made in our nine years in this business. It was always fun to meet up with those we knew while out there.

I want to thank everyone in here who have helped us over the years, we could have not made it without your help.

We are looking forward to the new challenges that await us and will be able to draw on skills we learned in this business to help us succeed in whatever we take on in the future.

Wow, I can't believe it's only been 9 years you are in the business. Good luck to you and the Mrs..

Sorry you are leaving the way that you. I know all two well what it's like to lose both parents in a short period of time.

I doubt if you remember but you and I met once at a FDCC breakfast in Bordentown NJ a few years ago. I think it was back in 08'.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wow, I can't believe it's only been 9 years you are in the business. Good luck to you and the Mrs..

Sorry you are leaving the way that you. I know all two well what it's like to lose both parents in a short period of time.

I doubt if you remember but you and I met once at a FDCC breakfast in Bordentown NJ a few years ago. I think it was back in 08'.

I remember that breakfast. That is one of things I will miss about this business.