JUST GOT MY CARGO VAN

marques88

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Hello everyone, I am out of Atlanta, GA and I just got my cargo van. I have been driving for companies for quite sometime now and I am ready to be run for myself. I was looking to run freight for a company as a Owner Operator but having trouble finding a company that does cargo vans. Does anyone have any recommendations?

• Haha
Reactions: RoadTime

marques88

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Im not worried about having it before having securing carrier because I got my van on a good price so I was not about to let the deal pass. So now that I have it I am looking, Im sure nothing is wrong with that right?

marques88

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Ive noticed that you have a sprinter, would you be able to recommend any businesses? Just came off the phone with a carrier and they told me I would have to negotiate routes, is that normal?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hello everyone, I am out of Atlanta, GA and I just got my cargo van. I have been driving for companies for quite sometime now and I am ready to be run for myself.
What type of companies have you been driving for; courier, freight, passenger, local parts, etc.

I was looking to run freight for a company as a Owner Operator but having trouble finding a company that does cargo vans. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Most nationwide expedite companies lease on cargo vans. What year and make van do you own?

Reactions: fastman_1

toyo

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
I suggest Filic Express, they have an amazing app for loads.
Filic Express™ application gives you an overview of all current loads within the radius of your location that you have selected. You determine the price for the load you are interested in. After submitting the offer, you will wait for the application to respond.
If you get a load the application guides you through the complete process - From departure to unloading the goods from the van.
The system sends you notifications through the app as well as through SMS messages even when you are not driving.
amx.jpg

toyo

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
My dear friend, do you live under the rock? Look around at Mrs.Corona. Every normal businessman that's capable of conducting business from home and at the same time saving his business by doing that and feeding his family, will work from home. So wake up and smell the roses :D

Check out the future of the easiest and most reliable yourself as the owner-operator bidding freight app that is here now and enjoy while surfing through it and seeing options and endless possibilities of how to get best possible freight, where you are in charge and u decide what price u want to bid and submit towards a load that you are interested in.

So, to recap, self bidding loads with the price you want to do the load for, not what so-called dispatcher gives you, also being paid by direct deposit within 2 days (usually next day) after receiving clean bol and no idling, no burning fuel, and nerves at truck stops for days waiting for loads. So my dear friends once again Filic Express and knock your self’s out.

And all this I'm talking about I'm talking through my own experience as I long time driver for these guys, and I've been treated not just as a good driver but as a human being, with respect for home and family time. All they asked for is a few day's notices of my plans for some time off, so we don’t create problems with future, pre-booked loads.
That’s all! One of dispatchers Alexecis I can honestly say is a gem !!! most understanding person/dispatcher I have ever dealt with. He himself was a driver and knows what we go through behind the steering wheel on day to day basis, well minute to minute basis and understands everything and ALWAYS has my back and fights to the end for every penny
That’s a fellow, now it's all up to you

Have a great day God bless and stay safe out there

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
So, to recap...
Let ME recap for you. Some lame-assed justification for spamming isn't going to magically make it OK to spam here. You wanna buy an ad, call the office.

On a side note, don't insult everyone here by trying to get people to believe that he moved his business to an apartment building two years ago because of the coronavirus.

toyo

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
just to remind you I am a driver I'm not the owner of filic express. Ask them where they work and how they work. I just try to share my experience with the guy who needs help. Corona was just a joke ;)

Dell

Active Expediter
just to remind you I am a driver I'm not the owner of filic express. Ask them where they work and how they work. I just try to share my experience with the guy who needs help. Corona was just a joke ;)

Perhaps you should look at the date of the post you are replying to. Or does your vast forum experience prove to provide better knowledge then the actual date posted ---- 2 years ago.

smh gotta love those who reply with sarcasm who ends up biting their own a$$

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just adding my know nothing thought..... if you can set your own price and book the load thru the app, what do i need the carrier for?
Ahh, I get it now (I think). It's a carrier with a App that lets you set the price. Like the load 1 app, only you can bid on the load. I actually like that ;)

Reactions: toyo