June Locations and all the Banter who can post!

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Oos for a day. Gonna relax and pay bills keep cool in this ridiculous heat go shopping and might take a dip in the pool lol

guido4475

Not a Member
Had a good day yesterday! Busy and productive, dispatch was awesome! Ended up with me unloading in Pittsburgh this morning...Was hoping for a load out of here today, but, tomorrow is another day...Sorry to hear about you and the cat, Judy...I hope you get better!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Salle Il..hopin to get loaded in the morning..lol back to the yard wouldn't be bad!! :)...but if i end up DH'in home for the weekend, its not all bad, the 3 runs i have had were ALL GREAT when takin together!! :D

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Not a jingle today... er... yesterday... double checked FV to make sure I was green LOL. Only got 3 days left to run this week due to commitments..crashin for tonight.... hope I get something in the morn. Weird, haven't set 2 days available at home in several weeks.

Dale

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Where is everybody!?!? Me, i am still sittin in Lasalle IL...having strating battery issues...seems to be a big draw that i haven't been able to track down..it drained the battery in less then 8 hrs after having been driven 200 miles and shutdown....jump it and starts and all is good, but let it sit for a few hours and its dead....looks like its time to dig the test light out and start pulling fuses for each circuit...yay...:rolleyes:

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Good afternoon all. We are somewhere in Sc right now, waiting. Seems like freight outta Florida was a bust this time. We did have a good time in the Keys and got to see some friends in Jacksonville and have dinner with them... Now if we can only get us a couple of good loads to help salvage this crappy week (work wise).

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Chris I hear they are closing the border to freight in el paso at midnight. If you dont have a load by then jusr deadhead out.:D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Good afternoon all. We are somewhere in Sc right now, waiting. Seems like freight outta Florida was a bust this time. We did have a good time in the Keys and got to see some friends in Jacksonville and have dinner with them... Now if we can only get us a couple of good loads to help salvage this crappy week (work wise).

Good luck getting out. Been to Florida a few times and have had zero luck getting out. Always had to dead head out to Atlanta