June Locations and all the Banter who can post!

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Be nice if the U.S buck would gain about a dime....that'd be like a 10% raise...John could drop your rate to 65% and you'd still be up 5%......LOL

It'd be good for our exports too.

I think he knows my value to his company and expect the jump to 80% shortly.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It'd be good for our exports too.

I think he knows my value to his company and expect the jump to 80% shortly.

I think John should buy into a Tim Hortons franchise...that way we could work there PT when things are slow......LOL

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Most of the plants are down the week of July 2nd and the week of the 9th. Some are only down the first week.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Some people have espars and air conditioners and get rooms. :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know the Honda plant in greensburg in is down the first week of July only.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
tom hortons, when did they change the name also never heard of screwing the pouch. well, guess some might call it that. screwing the pooch however, i have heard of.

see what all those domestic to do's will do to your brain. especially one as aged as yours. LOL POKE, POKE

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Delivered a short run from home area up to Milan, OH... made a lil $$, hopefully get something else.

Dale

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
tom hortons, when did they change the name also never heard of screwing the pouch. well, guess some might call it that. screwing the pooch however, i have heard of.

see what all those domestic to do's will do to your brain. especially one as aged as yours. LOL POKE, POKE

wow did I mess up....must be them kitchen fumes....LOL

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
just couldnt put the stick down until i used it. in both cases i guess that would be a hockey stick !!