July locations and banter and everything else

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hope everyone is able to enjoy the holiday in some way. Be back in service tomorrow.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
ya, gonna get the rite back piece when i get home. this one doesnt appear to be movable without a new back half. needs rotated 45* and the power stud wont just rotate. get the local alternator shop at home to get it when we get there.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
got me a room in Stoney Ridge....at least the A/C works great!....I just might hide here till this heat wave breaks off....

guido4475

Not a Member
got me a room in Stoney Ridge....at least the A/C works great!....I just might hide here till this heat wave breaks off....

Okay, got me a camping site here in Joliet..$28.00 a night, check out at 12 noon...Plugged into the 30 amp service....my meter says it is putting out 110 volts...the generator puts out 122 volts...But sure am glad I let Dave at RV One talk me into letting him wire the power up this way, so I could plug in to 30 amp service at a campground! I'll have to do this more often.It seems the a/c is not working as well, unless it is going to take a while to coool the van down on the inside again...nice place, here, real quiet...No pool, but close to the restrooms and shower house..Outside thermometer reads 105 out there....can't wait till fall! Enjoy the e-mail, Ken??? lol....I was in a dream world, but thought it was funny....lol...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
If my memory serves me correct, last years numbers for both of us was real close, which is what this post's information is based on..As far as the trashy blond goes,Just an honest, faithful, trustworthy woman who knows how to communicate without yelling or screaming will suit me fine..am I asking for too much?...It's what is in the inside that matters the most to me.As far as a new truck is concerned, this one is doing fine.Paid for, dependable, as long as I keep up on it.Have a few upgrades to do to the outside, to keep it looking as new as possible, but other than that, it does fine.When it hits 500k I will think about replacing it.At that time, other things in my life should be things of the past, enabling me to get another one.Nothing sucks more than having a truck payment and repairs along with it when it is out of warranty.

Was over on FB earlier today and seen a picture of a guy that the poster said something about back in the day bein the "Gangsta of Law"...then also seen the same guy in a picture with a very attractive young lady....Hmmm maybe he was the "Gamgsta....:D

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
In a motel in McAllen, Tx. I usually refer to it as a break with indoor plumbing & cable tv, and usually, the plumbing is better than what's on tv, but today I watched the entire 'John Adams' miniseries, and it was good. Very good.
It'll be very good to get away from the border, too: last night, an ICE agent was shot a few miles from here - the lawlessness in Mexico is too close for comfort, sometimes.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hope everyone enjoyed the 4th, I'm hanging out at the yard. Watching the local fireworks.

guido4475

Not a Member
Was over on FB earlier today and seen a picture of a guy that the poster said something about back in the day bein the "Gangsta of Law"...then also seen the same guy in a picture with a very attractive young lady....Hmmm maybe he was the "Gamgsta....:D

I have no comment on "back in the day"....lol...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang...another stinker to-day is supposed to be...and tomorrow the hottest yet..for Taylor...on my way to the yard shortly...

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
In Houston, thinking a motel is on par for the day. Then hopefully a load to the yard. Couldn't buy one out of nm. To the yard. Any other time we would have. That's always the way it goes when you need to get there.

lost the alternator on the apu on Mon. So we get empty and I tear it all apart and get this new hipo one I had build for it out to put it on and the dang power lead is 45* off so it won't fit. That was the only thing I never paid attention to when I got it back. Things been in the side box since last fall. Its always the small stuff so we need to run so we don't have to idle.

On another note, picked this hot load up an got 10 miles and started leaking air from an amu. Over the rear end. Called in and was told to get it fixed ASAP. Ya, rite. So we thought. Called Istate truck center in blaine, nm. And to my suprise, got us rite in fixed the gasket between the Amu's charged me 92 bucks and sent me on my way in an hour. Even still made the del on time. Well got there on time didn't del for an hour. Seems I had an hours worth of tv to watch b4 I could get through the gate and a test to take to boot. Made Tina and daisy wait outside cause " no dogs allowed ". 100* and would let them inside. What do ya do , sweat. Poor little daisy's tongue was dragging. But anyway, props to Istate truck center for their understanding. They were full up with repairs but took the time. They are even a frtlnr. Dealer. Couldn't believe it. Restored my faith in frtlnr, a little.

Enjoy the holiday everyone and take a few minutes to remember. I am as I lost an uncle monday. WW2 vet and he was a pilot and belly gunner. Oh the stories he use to tell all us kids.

Sorry to hear of your sad lost tom & my best wishes go to you & the family on this sad news ...

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
ok this big news when are we going to hear it being the day that one great fantastic sexy looking real pain in the bum guy
that his sargent in the army dam it is there anymore like you out there in the outback no sargent wow thank god for that yep they broke the mole up when i was born 60 dam yrs ago so ain,t you all so lucky that there is only one WOMBAT LOL

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
ok this big news when are we going to hear it being the day that one great fantastic sexy looking real pain in the bum guy
that his sargent in the army dam it is there anymore like you out there in the outback no sargent wow thank god for that yep they broke the mole up when i was born 60 dam yrs ago so ain,t you all so lucky that there is only one WOMBAT LOL

Well that is it everyone! The cat is out of the bag....

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Well that is it everyone! The cat is out of the bag....

ok now i really am bloody confuse the cat is out of the bag somewhere in that sentence the poor cat must have got lost or something & youguys thought i was confusing stone the bloody crows it beyong me & the black stump just short onndatta in the north part of oz what is the big news wow !

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The perks of Load 1.....the shop fixed my license plate problem...awesome!!! The heat those guys work in....

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
JOHN
for all the grey HAIR men & those of us that has not gone grey as yet yes girls i am leaving you out of this as you girls can put color in your hair we cannot just run the big news one more time pass me please

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Has not been announced yet. Hoping tomorrow. Trying to get a few little system glitches worked out.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Don't even go there..... Harder than the quarter machine on the shower and wash bay. nuf said, lol.