July locations and banter and everything else

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok...master plan....stay here tonight, fix plate light in the cooler evening if possible....drive up to Perrysburg tomorrow and get a room and then Thursday, Terrorize Taylor for the day....LOL

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nice officer...he knew I was not HOS regulated.....seems a drivers license, registration, med card, BOL is called a level 3 in the big truck world....

dang plate light got me.....have 15 days to get it fixed and make it to the yard and I guess Angie or George to sign it and fax it to Indiana.....NO CSA value attached to this...

BTW....In Bowling Green KY...:)

Im kinda suprised they can ask for our med card in a van.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok...master plan....stay here tonight, fix plate light in the cooler evening if possible....drive up to Perrysburg tomorrow and get a room and then Thursday, Terrorize Taylor for the day....LOL

"I will be out of the office on Thursday July 5th. I will be returning sometime after 191 is dispatched. I will have limited access to email or cell. If your message cannot wait please call 800 295 5344."

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would have went for it too.....LOL....you at home?

I am, came home for Taylors dance Saturday. Then I realized I didnt know the last time I took off just for myself so I took a few extra days.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am, came home for Taylors dance Saturday. Then I realized I didnt know the last time I took off just for myself so I took a few extra days.

I am in MY fishing hole that you know all too well in KY....seems to be no fish left....LOL

guido4475

Not a Member
Decided to work through the holiday.I think I have a strong chance at beating Ken in revenue for the year......lol..

Mike Jr. got me a nice paying load to Chicago...Alot of downed trees and no power there as well...

First time at the Pilot here, and I am the only expeditor!

Ready for any load dispatch can throw my way today...

Everyone, have an awesome 4th of July!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Decided to work through the holiday.I think I have a strong chance at beating Ken in revenue for the year......lol..

Mike Jr. got me a nice paying load to Chicago...Alot of downed trees and no power there as well...

First time at the Pilot here, and I am the only expeditor!

Ready for any load dispatch can throw my way today...

Everyone, have an awesome 4th of July!

if you are anywhere close to Chef or I....you should have a brand new truck and some trashy blonde in the front seat by years end...eh?....LOL

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
In Houston, thinking a motel is on par for the day. Then hopefully a load to the yard. Couldn't buy one out of nm. To the yard. Any other time we would have. That's always the way it goes when you need to get there.

lost the alternator on the apu on Mon. So we get empty and I tear it all apart and get this new hipo one I had build for it out to put it on and the dang power lead is 45* off so it won't fit. That was the only thing I never paid attention to when I got it back. Things been in the side box since last fall. Its always the small stuff so we need to run so we don't have to idle.

On another note, picked this hot load up an got 10 miles and started leaking air from an amu. Over the rear end. Called in and was told to get it fixed ASAP. Ya, rite. So we thought. Called Istate truck center in blaine, nm. And to my suprise, got us rite in fixed the gasket between the Amu's charged me 92 bucks and sent me on my way in an hour. Even still made the del on time. Well got there on time didn't del for an hour. Seems I had an hours worth of tv to watch b4 I could get through the gate and a test to take to boot. Made Tina and daisy wait outside cause " no dogs allowed ". 100* and would let them inside. What do ya do , sweat. Poor little daisy's tongue was dragging. But anyway, props to Istate truck center for their understanding. They were full up with repairs but took the time. They are even a frtlnr. Dealer. Couldn't believe it. Restored my faith in frtlnr, a little.

Enjoy the holiday everyone and take a few minutes to remember. I am as I lost an uncle monday. WW2 vet and he was a pilot and belly gunner. Oh the stories he use to tell all us kids.

Last edited:

guido4475

Not a Member
if you are anywhere close to Chef or I....you should have a brand new truck and some trashy blonde in the front seat by years end...eh?....LOL

If my memory serves me correct, last years numbers for both of us was real close, which is what this post's information is based on..As far as the trashy blond goes,Just an honest, faithful, trustworthy woman who knows how to communicate without yelling or screaming will suit me fine..am I asking for too much?...It's what is in the inside that matters the most to me.As far as a new truck is concerned, this one is doing fine.Paid for, dependable, as long as I keep up on it.Have a few upgrades to do to the outside, to keep it looking as new as possible, but other than that, it does fine.When it hits 500k I will think about replacing it.At that time, other things in my life should be things of the past, enabling me to get another one.Nothing sucks more than having a truck payment and repairs along with it when it is out of warranty.

Last edited: