July locations and banter and everything else

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Another thunderstorm passing through here in VA. Being pounded with dime size hail at the moment. :(

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Has not been announced yet. Hoping tomorrow. Trying to get a few little system glitches worked out.

ok well you know what happen to the cat curiosity kill the poor little thing is it uuum a swimming pool is being put in where the tree,s are or a quarter machine going in near vending machines so i can buy some washing machine powder or my lay pototoe chips i love those lays will be waiting for the big announment ??? & have todd video me while sleeping but i was really just resting the eyes

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
ok i want to know one thing please the tag on the truck number plate call it what you want are those number plate holders allow you know the things i mean as i never see any of them on trucks and about to get mind from dmv & found a nice holder but wondering are they allow on the truck to surround the tag ...waiting on a reply !

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
ok i want to know one thing please the tag on the truck number plate call it what you want are those number plate holders allow you know the things i mean as i never see any of them on trucks and about to get mind from dmv & found a nice holder but wondering are they allow on the truck to surround the tag ...waiting on a reply !

They are legal as long as they do not cover any of the numbers or plate information.

The vending machines take dollar bills.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
The first translation for those of you who don't speak wombat is that he is 60 today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Ya, not a peep today till 5 min. Ago. Jamie called with one for Denver but thats the wrong way for us. To close to home time for that direction. We will see what tomorrow brings. Nite all.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Got one from VA to OH. Drops Monday, so I'll head to the house tomorrow for the weekend. Drop it Monday and head back home so the docs can poke at me some more. :eek:

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Got one from VA to OH. Drops Monday, so I'll head to the house tomorrow for the weekend. Drop it Monday and head back home so the docs can poke at me some more. :eek:

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

better you than me steve hope he does not poke in the wrong places i will stick to my healthy diet of wafflehouse & coney island best bacon & eggs ever

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good morning world..the heavens finally opened up and poured on this poor parched piece of earth last night and it's a cool 62 degrees here right now..high of 73 today so the AC is getting a rest today!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Morning all, balmy 86* here. Just took ms. Daisy for her morning walk and it is sticky here. Gonna have faith today is the day. Hopefully get one today heading the rite direction. Sitting at 60 hrs empty. This is the longest in quite awhile and don't think we have been over 24 in the last 3 weeks. We have faith.

Glad to see you got one Steve. You had some time wrapped up.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
72 in Talladega, AL area... supposed to hit 100... hopefully get rollin quick!

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning all, already nice and warm here in Taylor. Running a local then will shutting down for the rest of the month. Wife is having her Right knee replaced on Monday, so I'll be home taking care of her. Everyone have great weekend and stay safe.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Pretty slow with all the auto plants and suppliers being shut down. Only seeing volumes at about 55% of normal yesterday.