July locations and banter and everything else

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Didn't even think about it until you posted that happy Canada day...which reminds me...I need to call a grandkid..ooopppppppppsssssssssss

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Sitting here where it's triple digits already. But, I'm at the house. :D

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Is everyone starting to get giddy with anticipation on the big news coming this week ?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
West Memphis Ark at the "J" and it just broke 100* ...figure I'll hang here a bit long, if nothing comes across, I'll start headin towards home again...maybe call it a night @ the "J" in Walton Ky, then head the rest of the way home Monday afternoon....

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's July 1. Do you have your Monthly Maintenance Report e-mailed in to Angie yet?

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I'm under a thunderstorm watch...it's still 95 degrees out so I'm gonna go do a rain dance and try to get some of that wet stuff!!!!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Rough weather out there. The wife and daughter were supposed to fly back in tonight from visiting grandpap, but weather says tomorrow.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Rough weather out there. The wife and daughter were supposed to fly back in tonight from visiting grandpap, but weather says tomorrow.

Columbus was hit pretty hard Friday. Lots of power out. One of our trees in the back yard was split and is lying across the yard. My daughter in Findlay has no power. Could be as late as Saturday before it's restored.

Shirley was hit at a inop traffic light on her way home from work by a woman texting on her phone.

Saw rows of trees down on my way down here to VA. Some 500,000 still without power here, and in this heat no less.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The planet is always trying to kill somebody. Never forget that.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Survival of the fittest or population control !!!

Steve, did you get there from mi.