July locations and banter and everything else

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Hard to believe it only got to a 100 degrees in Taylor today.

From the National Weather Service - Detroit

... Excessive heat warning remains in effect until 8 PM EDT
Saturday

HIGH HUMIDITY WILL RESULT IN HEAT INDICES AROUND 110 DEGREES TODAY AND BETWEEN 105 AND 110 ON SATURDAY

:eek:

Evening temps starting to look nice though, mid 60's tomorrow night, down to high 50's Sunday night :)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Started the car and it showed 118. Quickly cooled down to 103???

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang...pulled the last skid off yesterday and made my back angry....very angry...my sciatica is screaming at me...takes a few days for it to calm down with a few pain killers...and i was going to try out for the Olympics too....LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ever try a chiropractor? Mine is my hero, lol.

Yes, even been tested...the nerve damage is permanent and only surgery MIGHT do some good and that isn't even a sure thing....it only really shows up when i do something stupid...which, contrary to some opinions, isn't that often....LOL

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Yes, even been tested...the nerve damage is permanent and only surgery MIGHT do some good and that isn't even a sure thing....it only really shows up when i do something stupid...which, contrary to some opinions, isn't that often....LOL

Ask about Lyrica. It's working for me.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Never thought I would ask this haha. Does anyone know what July's training is? I don't remember getting a message on it. Is there a way to know other then getting a message? Shooting for the Gold :)

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
You be careful with that steve. My son has been on that for about 4 years. After awhile that stuff will make a walking zombie out of you.

What's up ken, Minnesota just to close to home !!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You be careful with that steve. My son has been on that for about 4 years. After awhile that stuff will make a walking zombie out of you.

What's up ken, Minnesota just to close to home !!

I was there last week and didn't go, was only out a week.....now they send me back...I figured it was Divine intervention...a sign! LOL

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

Operative word is " walking" I doubt I'll be on it that long. The nerve should regenerate before that, I hope.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums