July locations and banter and everything else

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Got a nice one to start the week...Loaded and heading to Memphis...:D

If your in Memphis on wed night...wednesday night, every week, is bike night on Beale St. Its nothing too over the top, but Ive probably seen as many as 200 bikes show up in the summer time. Beale St is blocked off generally, but they let the bikes in on bike night. Its kinda cool to sit on one of the street level patios drink a beer and watch em roll in.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Geez, is there ANY amount of warmth and compassion in you at all???? lol...Talk about cold! Especially to a fellow Canadian!

absolutely none, nada..Scott knows exactly what i typed....we Canadians are hard wired that way....many years of dealing with Americans will do that to us Canucks....hehehehehe

guido4475

Not a Member
absolutely none, nada..Scott knows exactly what i typed....we Canadians are hard wired that way....many years of dealing with Americans will do that to us Canucks....hehehehehe

And if you wonder why we are happy Americans, it is because we are so glad we are not like some Canadians!....lol...Explain the Maple leaf symbol to me, pleeeaaaassseee!!! lol..

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the tenneessean. Guido was that you heading north on I75 in Ohio last night?

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Hey Shadow...or Dennis...or anyone with a Chevy. Did any of you attempt installing a fuel line yet for the generator? The fuel tap kits I had heard of are $350+ from what Ive found so far. Im told though, that just tapping into the tank may cause a vacuum problem? I know Ive heard of loose fuel caps causing issues. Is that a problem on these vans? Somebody needs to loosen their fuel cap and drive a ways, I guess...lol. I'm working on mine this week and next.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hey Shadow...or Dennis...or anyone with a Chevy. Did any of you attempt installing a fuel line yet for the generator? The fuel tap kits I had heard of are $350+ from what Ive found so far. Im told though, that just tapping into the tank may cause a vacuum problem? I know Ive heard of loose fuel caps causing issues. Is that a problem on these vans? Somebody needs to loosen their fuel cap and drive a ways, I guess...lol. I'm working on mine this week and next.

I have all the "stuff" to do it, just haven't yet. Yes you can have vacuum problems if you have any kind of leak letting air into the tank...so you have to make sure you have a good seal where you drop the pickup line in the tank. JB Weld and maybe even a silicone sealant around and over that.

If i wasn't so lazy, mine would be done, but it is what it is...lol...:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok, emptied out in Memphis 3 hrs early and headed 8 miles to the "J" in Olive Branch...took a shower and just finished 6 bones of apple smoked spice rubber St. Louis style pork ribs....Think Ill take a nap and later head over to JR's and have a mess of wings!!! :D

You all be safe and run loaded!! :)