July locations and banter and everything else

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Let's hope, that's some bad stuff for long term use. Rite up there with oxycodone.

You sure you're talking about the same stuff?? There are no side effects or dependency. At least on the dosage I take.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Going back in service have had a few extra days off not feeling good. Ready to get out and turn and burn. Still haven't found a van to buy! :banghead:

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Sad to see the weekend come to an end.

Looked like some good times on the SS Elliott. :D

Noticed the Roberts Centre had the Expo on their marque as I went by this afternoon.

Picked up some kind of stomach bug Friday. Dropping in the morning and heading back to the house. :eek:

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Yay!! workin on the 1st cup of coffee and then a shower... Back in service after a week off..now i can relax!!! LOL...Heading up to Taylor for QC upgrades and to pickup a few new Company shirts....and hopefully a good run!! Hope the rest of the month os good to everyone..be safe and have a great day!!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
At a mechanic Steve recommended locally... ugh... van didnt wanna start a couple times, feels sluggish at low speed. Think just fuel filter.

Dale

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yay!! workin on the 1st cup of coffee and then a shower... Back in service after a week off..now i can relax!!! LOL...Heading up to Taylor for QC upgrades and to pickup a few new Company shirts....and hopefully a good run!! Hope the rest of the month os good to everyone..be safe and have a great day!!

Where did you go, one minute you were parked in front of me the next you were gone.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Some plants start to come back up this week, but the majority of plants and suppliers are still closed.