July Location

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been home in Indiana for 3 weeks dealing with a blood pressure problem. Just got my new med card ready to0 toll again! :)

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Had the great pleasure of finally meeting the famous "shelled one" at the Bordentown Petro a few minutes ago.
I knocked on the door, and he actually came out even after he found out it was me. :D
Thanks for a nice chat Turtle, we look forward to meeting up with you again down the road.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I had another Panther(I don't work for Panther) pickup going from Fort Wayne to DC. Got to pickup and they had nothing for me, some sort of mixup. :(

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
At the TA east of St Louis...been here since friday. Accepted 3 good offers but too far down on the DVA. Then got a couple of low offers, one a "B" load for .54 cpm then a "C" load for .68 cpm...can't do that in a class 8 truck. Sometimes I wonder if dispatch is aware of the operating cost of the various types of equipment.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morton Travel Plaza just east of Peoria IL. Waiting on the big storms to roll in for entertainment. Nice place, clean $5 showers and free WiFi! Should be havin a nap tho!

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
after dropping in alliston ont(nice scenery up there) and sitting for the day i moved to austinburg ohio. gas fuel pumps down while new software is being intalled. hmmm, diesel truck pumps working fine.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Grew up a few miles away from Alliston in a little place called Ivy. It looks nice now Jack.....come back in February!

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
ya never know....do ya? nice old houses there. seems the same style in america built in wood were built from brick in canada.

moose

Veteran Expediter
sitting at the duck in Seattle for a few hours , watching Frasier on you tube

Priceless .

guido4475

Not a Member
after dropping in alliston ont(nice scenery up there) and sitting for the day i moved to austinburg ohio. gas fuel pumps down while new software is being intalled. hmmm, diesel truck pumps working fine.

Mr Berry, are you still there at the J ? I am at home, about 20 miles away.