July Location

Benzoid

Seasoned Expediter
Same as last month. At my Soul-sucking night job here in Traverse City Michigan. Not on the road.

I will, however be camping this weekend :)

-Mike

guido4475

Not a Member
Still at the awesome madco in Romulus. Remember back in the day when this was the expeditor hangout? Major ghost town.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
"J" in Elkton MD. Will give them a day or so to get me moving, if nothing by then i am moving west..the closer i get to home, I'll DH home for the long weekend, ain't sittin out here over the holiday if i am within 400 miles of home...

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Again? you should buy land there...*LOL*

LMAO yup here again. Unloaded in Tulsa yesterday morning, sat all day and talked to Liz, Gina, and Jessica and all said to move towards Pine Bluff so here I am. Guess we are getting some good loads out of there but yet still in striking range of Ft. Smith, Little Rock, etc...

Will see how it goes... not too fond of this area...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
LMAO yup here again. Unloaded in Tulsa yesterday morning, sat all day and talked to Liz, Gina, and Jessica and all said to move towards Pine Bluff so here I am. Guess we are getting some good loads out of there but yet still in striking range of Ft. Smith, Little Rock, etc...

Will see how it goes... not too fond of this area...

I got a load out of Rogers a few weeks ago when I was in Tulsa...

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
bridgeport...........wv

order food .....make phone ring. on my wa to saline mi.

Last edited:

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm in Warner Robins, Ga., about to head up to the J in Jackson for the night. The pessimist in me is thinking it's going to be a long deadhead home to Alpena, but dispatch says it's still pretty busy, so fingers are crossed.

If I do head home, it may be by way of Buchannon, Mi. Hey Miker, wanna go to Red Bud?

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I'm sitting at home. I'm going to Pine Bluff,AR monday and picking up a load of chickens going to Seattle. I don't like hauling chickens, but you do what you gotta do. This is no time to be picky.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I'm sitting at home. I'm going to Pine Bluff,AR monday and picking up a load of chickens going to Seattle. I don't like hauling chickens, but you do what you gotta do. This is no time to be picky.

I hope your driving a semi or straight truck
I'm just picturing a bunch of chickens flying around a Sprinter LOL :eek: