July Location

moose

Veteran Expediter
Orange T.X/L.A J/Hook,
On my way to Miami , & will take my 34 @ the J in Tallahassee ,
this is a dedicated Costumer , opening a new store/Whs.
am # 4 in a convoy of 5 trucks and 3 flatbeds going there from Los A., so in no hurry to be there first thing in the morning.
It is a dangerous challenge crossing I-10 2day , so i will wait for the drunks to go to sleep before driving again.
Thinking them roads will be packed tomorrow 2.

aileron

Expert Expediter
Got a load overnight to Lakeland, FL. Man, 1 o'clock in the morning and traffic going south on 75 in Florida. And the smart people in Florida DOT decided to close 2 out of 3 lanes for some construction. Created a 5 mile backup that took forever to get through. Now heading to Jacksonville to visit some friends for the weekend.
Happy 4th of July everybody.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I hope your driving a semi or straight truck
I'm just picturing a bunch of chickens flying around a Sprinter LOL :eek:

These birds are dead and cold. Moose, I'm actually picking up at Tyson's in Pine Bluff.

On another note I got my new dash finished and put in yesterday, and I put in my hardwood floor today. The hardwood floor wasn't as big of a hassel as I thought. The hardest part was keeping the wires to my hidden switch under my right arm rest hidden. I got it done though.

moose

Veteran Expediter
we want Pictures ...
we need pictures ...
it aint happening if we can't see it...

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
These birds are dead and cold. Moose, I'm actually picking up at Tyson's in Pine Bluff.

On another note I got my new dash finished and put in yesterday, and I put in my hardwood floor today. The hardwood floor wasn't as big of a hassel as I thought. The hardest part was keeping the wires to my hidden switch under my right arm rest hidden. I got it done though.

The switch isn't hidden anymore, we all know about it:D:p

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Lodi, CA. Good run stranded me on the other coast, but I've picked up a couple runs up and down (down and up) California during the week. If nothing comes up by the end of the day, I'm taking a holiday drive on a line that follows Salt Lake City, Denver, and Dallas.

eb

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Actually it's a hidden switch to lift and lower the front axle on my spread axle reefer trailer. It comes in handy when making tight turns. You're really not supposed to be able to lift/lower an axle from inside the cab. I understand where they are coming from. When making tight turns with a spread axle it's easy to tear up the front axle, and I really don't care anything about having to get out of the truck and block traffic to raise it then make the turn and get out to lower it. So I just lift it, make my turn creep for a second and let the axle make contact with the pavement. I wouldn't use it to cheat on tolls, or lower it while going really fast. I'm sure I'm going to get told how unprofessional I am because of my little set up. Sorry I drive in the real world.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dropped in Newport RI, back at the pilot in albany NY...will get 4-5 hours sleep then head for toledo...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Caught a run that put us withing 200 miles of the house so we zipped home. Back at it on Monday.