July Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I should be here. workin on a rt rear turn/4 way/ brake light that stopped workin...bulbs good, guess i need to start tracin the ground....have a DOT inspection monday at Bolt if i am home, if not, ill do it on the road and fact it in...but i have to fix the light 1st.

Come hungry, i have a frig full of dinner food....:D

Oh i am in the ft lot right on rt 3

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Jack,
I am going to the Hens game on Sat. May have an extra ticket...Also will be doing the Polish fest on Sunday. I will be more than happy to take you with us! And if you have your swim trunks......My pool is finally up and running!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Roosting at Oak Grove Ky J ....for the night..am loaded for Cleveland Tn for a Monday AM delivery but the security guy I might be able to bribe :eek: and take it off myself and he'll sign 2morrow....*L*

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Sitting at the "J" in spiceland and xiggi did showup!! I had just finished my dinner of a half a rack of bbq'd baby back ribs...went inside he had a few cokes, i hade a slice of carrot cake and 3 cups of coffee...then we went back to the van and i served him a plate of meatloaf and mashed garlic tarters!!!

We had a good conversation, covered the business, family and how we deal with life..was a good evening!

Nice to meet you xiggi and even better to sit and talk!! Thank for the time and conversation!!

These monthly location threads a a nice feature here, it lets us hook up with the people we would like to meet..thanks to all that post on these threads....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
lol you have a DUCK in your van!?!? Don't worry about me, you need to worry about Layout!!

lol we meet we will get along fine, just don't start on my HAT!!:D

Ok exit 21 i 70 ohio, Chocolate Cherries Blizzard for breakfest (you have to love dairy queen), back to drive'n....seeya!!

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
lol you have a DUCK in your van!?!? Don't worry about me, you need to worry about Layout!!

lol we meet we will get along fine, just don't start on my HAT!!:D

Ok exit 21 i 70 ohio, Chocolate Cherries Blizzard for breakfest (you have to love dairy queen), back to drive'n....seeya!!

Met layout and his wife last week he is cool.....

Darn..I can't pic on THAT hat? *LOL*

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a great time talking with ChefDennis last night. It was a pleasure to meet him. Dinner at the Chateau Dennis is highly recommended for those of you that are lucky enough to get the opportunity.

Look forward to seeing you again down the road Chef!

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Camping here at the Petro in Elkton, MD for the weekend. Got the truck washed, have it all polished, and will do the tire painting thing tomorrow. Pre-dispatched on a load picking up Monday. Fixing Brats for dinner.