July Chitter Chatter Bang! Bang!

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Turning out to be a great start to the week. Picked up yesterday in central Ohio going to eastern PA, picking up this afternoon 30 miles away delivering to south central Ohio tomorrow.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wake up...pretty much fall from truck half asleep to put generator out and fall into Shadow...
Not even first gulps of coffee and Xiggi with Steady Eddie appear....I NEED my coffee!....LOL

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
3000 miles in 5 days= Happy Camper :cool:

First chance to post since Monday where I was stuck in Laredo for a whole 6 hrs. :eek: Got a load coming back to Toledo, OH. I was pretty shocked that I got a load so fast considering the amount of competition there was. Way to go dispatch :)
Oil change and long over due haircut, now Home.

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
3000 miles in 5 days= Happy Camper :cool:

First chance to post since Monday where I was stuck in Laredo for a whole 6 hrs. :eek: Got a load coming back to Toledo, OH. I was pretty shocked that I got a load so fast considering the amount of competition there was. Way to go dispatch :)
Oil change and long over due haircut, now Home.

wow very nice and congrats...I am with you way to go
dispatch....:D

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Attention Load One drivers and contractors. If you are coming down to the expo or stopping bye make sure to stop in and see us.

We will also have a Load One courtesy suite available for our drivers. You can relax or grab a shower. It will be loaded up with pop an snacks as well. Stop bye our booth to pick up a key.

Thanks for all you do!!!