July Chitter Chatter Bang! Bang!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well got the a/c at the house running for now. They had to throw a hard start on it, so it may only run till it shuts down next cycle. Have to get a new unit. After the heat wave and storms, probably gonna be later this week until they can do it. :(

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Well got the a/c at the house running for now. They had to throw a hard start on it, so it may only run till it shuts down next cycle. Have to get a new unit. After the heat wave and storms, probably gonna be later this week until they can do it. :(
Bad news on the AC...good news...I've got you saying "gonna"..:cool:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning from Laredo. I have not been here in about a year. But I've never seen this many vans/sprinters here before. Temp is a nice 83F with a nice breeze at the moment, however high of 100f forcast. So most likely, (oh, who am I kidding) I will be seeking shelter in a motel :p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning from Laredo. I have not been here in about a year. But I've never seen this many vans/sprinters here before. Temp is a nice 83F with a nice breeze at the moment, however high of 100f forcast. So most likely, (oh, who am I kidding) I will be seeking shelter in a motel :p

It's a dry heat!!!lol

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's a dry heat!!!lol

I may hold off on the motel for tonight. 89F now, but the nice breeze is making it comfortable. Actually cooler in my van then outside right now. The money I would save would pay for an A/C unit and then some, then just need a generator to complete my next project . Although, if I lose the breeze all bets are off :rolleyes:

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
I'm going to try and make an appearance this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EO Forums mobile app

Nevermind. I have no desire to be in a position to have seen it all.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Nevermind. I have no desire to be in a position to have seen it all.

Push the envelope. Don't be afraid to open it. :cool:

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looks like me and my van will be in it woo lol...So I'll be there thursday ...

Sent from my LG-E970 using EO Forums mobile app