July Chitter Chatter Bang! Bang!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Well the egg mystery is solved..it was that sweet Peggy that put them on the couch. Her hubby hayed out fields last year..and I used to baby sit for him many years ago. Gotta love a small town! :D

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well Afternoon from New York City, now I need one head back toward the West or South, just anywhere but here please. Thank you

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Oh dear...everything is done..lawns mowed and gardens weeded and watered and I am faced with a rare afternoon with nothing pressing to do..think I'll just kick back and relax. Got a new recipe in the crock pot so that's done..had a shower to wash off the OFF and sunscreen..ahhhhhhhhh..live is good!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh dear...everything is done..lawns mowed and gardens weeded and watered and I am faced with a rare afternoon with nothing pressing to do..think I'll just kick back and relax. Got a new recipe in the crock pot so that's done..had a shower to wash off the OFF and sunscreen..ahhhhhhhhh..live is good!

In that case I will drop in Chicago and be right home LOL

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
So I go out to burn the trash and the cat kept looking at the barn where she usually hangs out...then I hear it...girlish giggles...yep...3 young girls on the top floor of a rickety old barn..one of the neighbor kids and her cousins from Texas. Well I didn't want them to get hurt so I went out and chased them out..felt kind of mean but hey! I was just happy not to meet a skunk or a rattler!:eek:

guido4475

Not a Member
You two ever think of starting you're own thread for you're own conversation??...lol...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
70mph on Ohio interstates started today!!

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

guido4475

Not a Member
70mph on Ohio interstates started today!!

I guess that's a good thing...what I don't get is the government has set MPG standards for each year but yet theylet the speed limits get higher, consuming more fuel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just delivered a general stores item to Fern Valley Ford. They are on the normal two week shutdown.