July Chitter Chatter Bang! Bang!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Wow. The longest quiet spell in our posting history. Of course half if you are here at the expo. LOL. Well that and Ken is home!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Please do not take my "Thankfulness" as bragging..... But as our one and only would say, "5 for 5, Cha Ching". Still in the "Honeymoon stage". lol Headed to the Expo to win that Espar !

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is that a good thing that people "like" the fact I am home?.....lol...:p

All in good fun :p

Planned to go out on the lake today with my daughter, but after a beautiful day yesterday prepping the boat it turned yucky and rainy today, maybe later.

Will be back at it on Monday. Enjoy the Expo, someday I might have to check one out.

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
This is the first Expo [since they moved to Wilmington] I've missed. I took a load to Birmingham, Al, because how could I say no when I whine sometimes about being in Mi all the time? Besides, dispatch is pretty good at pulling rabbits out of headgear, and if not, I could always suck it up & DH. Except I couldn't, when they needed a load to Talladega covered, so here I am in Talladega.
At least it's not a race weekend...
Hope everyone at the Expo has a great time, and wins lots of good stuff [and $] and makes lots of new friends - it's worth the trip.
:D

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
This is the first Expo [since they moved to Wilmington] I've missed. I took a load to Birmingham, Al, because how could I say no when I whine sometimes about being in Mi all the time? Besides, dispatch is pretty good at pulling rabbits out of headgear, and if not, I could always suck it up & DH. Except I couldn't, when they needed a load to Talladega covered, so here I am in Talladega.
At least it's not a race weekend...
Hope everyone at the Expo has a great time, and wins lots of good stuff [and $] and makes lots of new friends - it's worth the trip.
:D

I missed it also, on a load from Grand Rapids to Hopkinsville Ky. Less than 100 miles to home, guess I'll head there for a couple days. Hope everyone is enjoying the Expo!

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No EXPO for me either. Got to the yard this morning about 03:15 and had a load from Swanton, OH to Chicago. Now I'm in WI picking one at 23:30 going to GA. This has been a good week. Hope everyone is having a great time at the EXPO!

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
First out in Wilmington, again. Looks like I missed half of everyone. I hear you Cheri and missed you again this year. The short load I took last night ended up getting loaded late, which pushed my return to Wilmington after many people already left. Here's to next year.

eb

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, I did not win the Espar or the $1,000. I did however buy a Espar......

Oh, and put some face's to names. Or is that name's to face's? Matters not.

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, I guess I'm spending the remainder of the weekend in WI. The shipper didn't know anything about a load going to GA.