July Chitter Chatter Bang! Bang!

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm back on the load to GA. A little snafoo in the pickup address, but Rick got everything straightened out.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Of all the topics to come up around the campfire last night--Fieros. I don't think I've seen one in twenty years and today I saw one on a flatbed.

eb

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Well, I did not win the Espar or the $1,000. I did however buy a Espar......

Oh, and put some face's to names. Or is that name's to face's? Matters not.

I think it matter a lot, and is one of the best things about meeting people you only 'know' online.
We all know that I enjoy taking the opposing view on many subjects [on the Soapbox, mostly] but most of those I'm debating are people I have met in person, and I like them, too. As OVM says, I don't have to agree with everything they think to consider them a friend, but knowing them as a person is always good. There's quite a few I have missed, too, and hope to meet more in the years to come. It's a big part of what makes EO a special community, more than just a website.
We're not likely to start singing Khumbiya - but a couple verses of "I'm too sexy" [with helium voices] would be perfect, I think.
Have fun, or go home, lol. ;)

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think it matter a lot, and is one of the best things about meeting people you only 'know' online.
We all know that I enjoy taking the opposing view on many subjects [on the Soapbox, mostly] but most of those I'm debating are people I have met in person, and I like them, too. As OVM says, I don't have to agree with everything they think to consider them a friend, but knowing them as a person is always good. There's quite a few I have missed, too, and hope to meet more in the years to come. It's a big part of what makes EO a special community, more than just a website.
We're not likely to start singing Khumbiya - but a couple verses of "I'm too sexy" [with helium voices] would be perfect, I think.
Have fun, or go home, lol. ;)

Seems you misunderstood my comment about faces and names....

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Seems you misunderstood my comment about faces and names....

So: explain. Isn't putting a face to a name what happens when you meet in person? Or did I miss some inside joke?
[Believe it or not, they guys don't always let me in on all their jokes.
] :rolleyes:

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I also had a great time...I'm happy y'all loved Pistol Holler as I had a ton of great comments on how good they were. Lol actually they were so good that Mike from C&M paid another hour for them to perform in which that Hour I got to Perform on stage with the Guys singin Let Me Down Easy by Billy Currington!!! Had a Blast!!!

Sent from my LG-E970 using EO Forums mobile app

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
I also had a great time...I'm happy y'all loved Pistol Holler as I had a ton of great comments on how good they were. Lol actually they were so good that Mike from C&M paid another hour for them to perform in which that Hour I got to Perform on stage with the Guys singin Let Me Down Easy by Billy Currington!!! Had a Blast!!!

Sent from my LG-E970 using EO Forums mobile app

point us to the video when it's posted. --eb

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Happy Monday to everyone. Hopefully everyone has a safe and productive week.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
D O N E !

It took me 12 days to view, test what seemed like 100 safety and training video's. I guess I had to take YTD video's to get caught up with everyone..... Whew.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
D O N E !

It took me 12 days to view, test what seemed like 100 safety and training video's. I guess I had to take YTD video's to get caught up with everyone..... Whew.

I need to follow your lead.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Can never have too much safety training!

I now know how to operate a boom truck and dump truck. 1984, deicing a Eastern B-727 was the last time I was in a boom truck, 1973 was the last time I was in a dump truck. I am now refreshed. lol