July Chitter Chatter Bang! Bang!

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Just got back from celebrating my new signage by taking part in the NAST Great Lakes truck show in Dundee. :D
photo captions should be: Benny showing his truck and Preparing for the parade

Attachments

• 0713130923.jpg
    0713130923.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 130
  • 0712132208.jpg
    0712132208.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 130

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got back from celebrating my new signage by taking part in the NAST Great Lakes truck show in Dundee. :D

Your truck looks sweeeeet! I love all the lights :cool:

guido4475

Not a Member
Somewhat humbled and speechless at the way things have been going...the accomplishments I've made in the last few months...The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!

So relieved as I took Rambo to the vet the other day and told the vet guy to catch him up on everything, give him the works...the bumps he has on him are actually fatty deposits or something like that and are not cancerous or threatening...just from old age...Was so worried..other than being overweight, the vet says he is in perfect health with perfect lungs and heart.but it even felt good to be there with him and not have to worry about what it would cost....

I could get used to the Load One life!:)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Very sweet indeed!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think the pre soak sprayer is in malfunction mode. Its shooting blanks.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
If we had known in advance that the show was taking place, it would have been great to see the patriot trailer taking part.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Wow, Jeanie - haven't seen your truck after dark for awhile, it looks terrific! You know I miss having purple neon lights more than anything.
Benny looks very happy too, he is just a sweetheart.
:D

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Going to take off one more day. I was able to switch my Dr. appointment for next Monday to tomorrow avoiding having to limit my loads and coming right back home. Just wish I would have thought to try and switch it during the week I've been off haha. Must have been distracted by the trial. yeah, that's the ticket :rolleyes:

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well good morning from a wet and not real sunny Miami. Had a good week last week, and hopefully this will be also. Hope everyone has a great and profitable week.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have a kind of odd request. I'm not sure if I just dreamed it or if it actually exist. I have been searching for what I believe to be my neon green load one t-shirt. I remember joking how the orange one made me look like the great pumpkin, and the neon green one I could be seen from a mile away. But heck if I can find the neon green one. It would have been within the last two years. Does it really exist or only in my mind :confused:

Last edited: