January 2013 locations

mss1963

Expert Expediter
Taking 34 in GandoTx, unloading Monday in Victoria Tx, Reloading out of Houston Monday afternoon back to Carolina's...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
At the Starbucks on the Taylor Drive, on the north side of Red Deer, AB ... the one I'm drinking right now though is the "spare" (emergency only) I picked up in Minot, ND yesterday.

Will deliver down the road about 1/2 mile in the morning.

Turns out there's a Flying J right across the street from where I'm delivering ;-)

It's a rather balmy +2F right at the moment ... which is a whole lot better than the -16F that it was this morning when I woke up in Consort, AB ...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the Starbucks on the Taylor Drive, on the north side of Red Deer, AB ... the one I'm drinking right now though is the "spare" (emergency only) I picked up in Minot, ND yesterday.

Will deliver down the road about 1/2 mile in the morning.

Turns out there's a Flying J right across the street from where I'm delivering ;-)

It's a rather balmy +2F right at the moment ... which is a whole lot better than the -16F that it was this morning when I woke up in Consort, AB ...

Just north of you kinda is Camrose...my youngest son is tearing apart a trade show there this weekend...and home to Edmonton...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
He sets up and disassembles expo/trade shows... He is the road manager mostly in Alberta and Sask.

ok takes apart..LOL

Last edited:

tknight

Veteran Expediter
At my hangout in secaucus nj, walmart waiting for sun up and the trek though the lincoln tunnel into manhatten for deliver, then escap!