JADE HELM

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Chinese ninjas, at that.

Jade is a stone from China. Helm is where you take control of a boat or some other thing. Jade Helm is China Control. That's why you'll find ninjas in the trailers (don't let the fact that ninjas are Japanese get in the way of this).

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
I suppose it's easier to believe if you don't actually read what they say.
Im referring to the weather and earthquake events that havnt been discussed. You cam focus on Walmarts, thats the least of my worries. They started Reporting last week to prepare for major cataclysmic Earthquake for Pacific Coast. There was small 4.0 earthquake in San Fran today, they are saying more to come. Ill find the article(s)

Last edited:

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Google Pacific ring of fire and take a look at an image, and you will see the scope of the real problem.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Im referring to the weather and earthquake events that havnt been discussed. You cam focus on Walmarts, thats the least of my worries. They started Reporting last week to prepare for major cataclysmic Earthquake for Pacific Coast. There was small 4.0 earthquake in San Fran today, they are saying more to come. Ill find the article(s)
Sorry you refereed us to an article, I commented on that article. I understand it's par for the course to pic and choose or read between the lines, also known as ignore the facts.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Wasn't that a song by Johnny Cash? I believe they also used it on a Preperation H commercial.

Going off topic is one thing, but that kind of temptation for Ragman to illustrate is bad form, lol. And no, we don't need to see the commercial, either! :eek:

Reactions: Ragman

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cascadian subduction zone will probably be in everyones vocabulary before Jade Helm is over.
I believe Team Caffee and others have been living in this zone for several years and it moves all over the country.