JADE HELM

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
10-4 good buddy. I guess the military got to you and made you bury this thread here. You should have put it in the Panther Forum. Nobody reads that. Hey are those pigeons flocking on the Florence water tower? I'm sure glad I'm not you. You could end up on one of those auto transport rail cars headed to Cuba.
Unknown.jpeg

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There is no list. Now everyone, back away...slowly.
aa0f5e0efdf4ab94c83e48172805e5fb.jpg

Reactions: aquitted

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
“If the government has an idea they can come in and take over, and take guns away, the stupidest place they could come is West Texas,” said Bill Ford, a commissioner in Tom Green County whose district includes Christoval. “There’s more guns and ammo here and more people willing to use them than any combat area they’ve fought in.”

Thought this was funny!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
“If the government has an idea they can come in and take over, and take guns away, the stupidest place they could come is West Texas,” said Bill Ford, a commissioner in Tom Green County whose district includes Christoval. “There’s more guns and ammo here and more people willing to use them than any combat area they’ve fought in.”

Thought this was funny!
We should just give Texas back to Mexico.

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That's why the Texans who are afraid that 1200 Special Forces are going to take over Texas is so funny. Plus, we have 22,000 militarized federal Border Guards that can't secure a river border, so they doesn't bode well for the 1200. If Texas is going to worry about armed US military, they should worry more about what's already there, like Ft. Bliss, Ft. Hood, Dyess, Randolph and Lackland Air Force bases, along with the other 26 military bases.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
4 marines killed today in Tennesse, shooter shot by Police Officer. This is going be more serious then i thought. Start Expecting check points,and delays. Jade Helm seems to be about Domestic Terrosim and the Integration of Military and Police. This is only the second day of Jade Helm.

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
4 marines killed today in Tennesse, shooter shot by Police Officer. This is going be more serious then i thought. Start Expecting check points,and delays. Jade Helm seems to be about Domestic Terrosim and the Integration of Military and Police. This is only the second day of Jade Helm.
What does this shooting have to do with Jade Helm? Or Matt Helm?

Reactions: RLENT

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And absolutely nothing has happened. Do you write for the onion?

Reactions: RLENT and aquitted

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Since it is military in origin, why not. Remember: This is the forum with no topic! Want to just chit chat? Talk about anything and everything? Shout out to someone? This is it! Nothing is off topic! channel 19